cute. the way my 3 year thinks. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-23-2013, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My 3YO DD1 just received a new large scale building set.  She set out to build a fort and hammock for her baby sister.  After getting a little frustrated, she ran to her room and pulled out a baby catalog for reference.  She was looking at a picture of a crib and a swing.  I almost died laughing realizing she was jealous of babies in cribs because she thinks they have really cool forts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 09:13 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

That is adorable.  I love the things kids say at this age.

I'm not pushing my 2 year old son to wean yet, but I've been prepping him that when he's older, he will go to sleep without nursing before bedtime.  I mentioned to him that his twin cousins (a couple months older than him) are no longer getting "milky" from their Mama before bed, and I thought he took it well... until the next morning when my sister dropped the girls off for me to babysit and my son ran over to one of the girls, put one hand on her shoulder, one hand over his turned down, face, pained expression on his face, and a big, long  sigh, and said, "Poor Emma.  No more milky.  Poor, poor Emma."

I pray for the day Family Court recognizes that CHILDREN have rights, parents only have PRIVILEGES.  Only then, will I know my child is safe.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:19 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Adorable! :-)

User Tag List