I need advice help a.s.a.p - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-27-2014, 09:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I need advice help a.s.a.p

Hello I run a daycare and a 9 year old boy had hit a 7 year old girl in her nose in front of her mom this boy is also her neighbor I do daycare for both kids well two hours later this boy hits my 3 yr old disabled son in his nose I confronted his mother and she thought it was funny and she had told me she'd call me when she got home and we discuss it I waited two hours and tried calling her and her phone was shut off so I sent the girls mom the photo saying look what the boy done to my son's nose too I said I can't get hold of his mom will you have her call me and befor I knew it the lady went to cps with my photo and said there's no way my son done thi turned it around and said i hit my son and cps is now doing an assessment I have nothing to hide I am cooperating 100% they even spoken with my kids but.. now they temporary suspended my provider license and are questioning my daycare parents and there kids and of course there all defending me wouldn't dhs have pulled my kids from my home a long time ago if they thought I was abusing my kids?? The assessment started Aug 19th it's still going on and it's already Aug 27th
#2 of 2 Old 08-28-2014, 03:29 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Moving this to The Childhood Years.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page