Mothering Forum banner

How to Pick the Perfect Card

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  tanya61 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Why do we all love the holiday season? Is it because we can eat and drink like there's no tomorrow, or is it because we get a few days off work or is it the presents and holiday cards we receive? Whatever the reasons the holidays are a special time of the year and we all look forward to the end of the year. An important component of every holiday season is the holiday cards, what would Christmas be without the cards? Even though it's still some months away wouldn't it be cool to do something different this year and send something else besides the traditional holiday card. Here's a list of my favorite holiday cards which maybe a little different to the traditional Santa Clause card.
Ornament Holiday Cards: People love decorating their homes during the holiday season, with the Christmas tree being the most popular thing to decorate. There are many ornament holiday cards to match any home decoration.
Destination Themed Holiday Cards: These days more and more of our friends and family are scattered all over the nation and across the world. Choosing a destination holiday card is a popular choice and it also brings some hometown pride into the equation.
Christmas Cards for Animal Lovers: The holiday season is a time for families and their pets. Sending an animal themed holiday card is the perfect option for animal lovers.
Tropical Christmas Cards: A great way to bring some holiday warmth to your friends and family is by sending a tropical holiday card. The cards normally picture shots of warm tropical beaches bathed in sunshine!
Musical Christmas Cards: All families have at least one member who loves music or plays a musical instrument. So why not send them a musical themed holiday card.
Exotic-themed holiday cards: So you're one of the lucky ones who have escaped the cold conditions of the US for a warm tropical Christmas. To bring some warmth and jealously to your friends left behind, send them a holiday card from your exotic destination.
Military Holiday cards: The holiday season is a time of the year when our hearts go out to service men and women of the military. With many of them serving overseas during the holiday season many of the cards reflect hope and well wishes to our troops.
The above list is a selection of the holiday cards available there are many more to choose from. The good thing for us is that we still have over 6 months to go before the holiday season so plenty of time to get organized. My tip for choosing the perfect card is to make your own one with a creative tool.

See less See more
#2 ·
Family Portrait Painting

Another great idea is to get a custom-made portrait of your family and print it into cards! I ordered a portrait of my daughter (Sofia) for her bedroom and it's adorable!! (see photo). This shop also makes Holiday themed portraits of your family. Super cute and super recommended!

etsy.com/shop/EmuritaArt

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.