My Butt is Magic - Or Funny Things kids say - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 07-30-2002, 01:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My ds had blood on his finger today and I kept asking where it came from. He usually picks his nose at night and gets nosebleeds (I think). He said it came from his body. So I asked him where and he would only say that it came out before but he didn't think that it would be coming out again anytime soon. I forgot that he calls his bottom his "body."

Anyhow, I finally asked him to point to where it came out because I was really intrigued by this time since he said it was not his nose. He pointed to his bottom. I said, blood came from your bottom. And he said:

"Yeah - my butt is magic" in this really mysterious type of voice. I think it might lose something in translation, but it was really funny. Even my dh laughed - ROFLBO.

Anyone else have one to share?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 07-30-2002, 03:18 PM

OMG, that's hilarious! :LOL

My babe isn't old enough to say anything funny yet, but my nephew (4 at the time), upon seeing the blue portapotty in the construction zone next to our house said, "Hey, they're lucky! They have one blue bathroom!" We have called them "one blue bathrooms" ever since (to his chagrin - the kid is now 7).
#3 of 8 Old 07-30-2002, 04:33 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My teenaged cousin is very embarrassed that family members are still talking about when she was 4 and her parents told her it wasn't polite to announce, "I farted!" so the next time she said instead, "My bottom burped!" :LOL

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

#4 of 8 Old 07-31-2002, 10:41 PM

My husband told my kids that broccoli is a farting vegetable in an effort to get them to eat it. Now all they do is talk about it. There is a particular piece of music played by one of our electronic toys (don't you love relatives that give you noisy toys). For some reson ds thinks it is playing the fart song. He presses the button, bends his kness, sticks his tush in the air and siongs fart, fart, fart, fart (etc) while patting his rear. Over and over and over again. Laughing hysterically all the way.
#5 of 8 Old 07-31-2002, 11:38 PM

My dd and I had a special "creamsicle" treat today (frozen drink). After she couldn't get it out with the straw, she managed to take off the lid. She then took a big ol' swig. I heard this deep chuckle and looked behind me (we were driving) and she had the biggest creamsicle mustache. I laughed out loud and she lost it! She thought she was the bees knees and just kept laughing.

Wordless but very funny.
#6 of 8 Old 08-01-2002, 11:15 AM

these are all really cute - thanks for sharing!!! I'm afraid to say that I think we'll be laughing about Matthew's "magic butt" for years to come LOL!!!
#7 of 8 Old 08-01-2002, 04:46 PM

Yesterday my 3 year old Aleksander announced to me that "my penis gotta a big hole in it!" (he is naked alot lately due to giving up diapers). We then proceeded to talk about how all penises have holes in them as that is where the pee comes out. When my husband and older son came home he asked, "Your penis gotta big hole? Sam penis gotta big hole?"
#8 of 8 Old 08-06-2002, 10:06 PM

My son3 is a little confused. The other day when something smelled I asked him if he pooped. He said, "No , I just barfed in my pants." I said "Barfed, do you mean tooted?" He said "No, tooting is when you make a loud sound with your tush, Barfing is when you make no sound at all, but it a real stinker."

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page