Funniest names you've heard for private parts... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 88 Old 08-16-2005, 07:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My older two learned the proper words, but they always came out "china" and "peanut".

My grandma called it her "prune", my mother always called it a "monkey".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 88 Old 08-16-2005, 07:10 PM

Once as a new vet in England someone brought in their dog to me and kept saying "I need you to look at the possum" I was thinking umm looks like a dog to me but trying not to look too confused. So he grabs the dog turns him upside down and points and says "You know his POSSUM" like I was not too bright I was just said "oh yes I see!" and proceeded to examine it. LOL

Who stole my signature!
#63 of 88 Old 08-16-2005, 07:35 PM

My 11 year old calls his testicles his "toolbag". I dont even know where it came from, but it's funny!

I called my vagina my "hoozie" when I was very small but I did always know the proper term for it.
#64 of 88 Old 08-19-2005, 11:38 PM

When my nephew was 5 he started calling his penis a "Penisaurus Rex" I have no clue where he got that one from.

Ds call his nipples "boobie dots" and his penis his "pee."
#65 of 88 Old 08-19-2005, 11:52 PM

I'm surprised no one mentioned Ayn Haliday's birth story and "bukiluki" (I guess that would be pronounced booh ki loooki). I loved that one. So dd says both vagina and bukiluki.

My favorite expression is when she wants to go without a diaper she says "I want to air out my bukiluki".
#66 of 88 Old 08-20-2005, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loomweaver
My mom, not Catholic, called it a 'cookie' and my sisters and I to this day joke about it!
:LOL When I was a preschool teacher, we were having snack one day (happened to be cookies b/c it was a b-day) and one of the little girls kept saying "oh, my cookie itches" etc. My co-teachers and I could NOT figure out what she meant and when we told her mom at pick-up she told us, "Oh that's what we call her privates."

My dh and I tend to use "bajengo" for vagina (as a joke)- it was in an episode of "Scrubs" a few years back and we both died laughing. Once we have kids, we'll have to be careful not to pass this stupid term on! But it makes us laugh now!
#67 of 88 Old 09-05-2005, 08:47 AM

After swimming one day with my ds's aged 6, 2 1/2 and baby, the 2 1/2 year old says to me very seriously as we're getting changed "Daddy, and Dougal and Benny and I have willies but you have....... (long pause) HAIR!!! It cracked me up for some reason.
#68 of 88 Old 09-06-2005, 01:34 AM

My son told my dh that he had a "smooth pickle" once. I thought that was pretty :LOL

Great thread BTW!

Take care,
Tara

Tara Momma to Callum and Gavin
#69 of 88 Old 09-06-2005, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagomom
Angina and peanuts; "I have an angina, but he has a peanuts."

That is quite possibly the cutest thing I ever heard.... :LOL :LOL

When I was growing up we called a vagina a "twinkie" :LOL and boys had "ding dongs".........my step-sisters mom calls a vagina a weiner! HUH? :LOL

I will admit openly that while we are teaching Emma who is 21 mos that vagina is right and proper : most often we call her vagina a wittle "Noni". :LOL
#70 of 88 Old 09-06-2005, 02:03 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My father is from Mississippi, and he called my brother's penis a "tallywacker" and our vulvas "pot-pot-potties." This drove my mother crazy.
#71 of 88 Old 09-06-2005, 04:06 PM

When ds was still bathing with me, he said out of the blue one day "Momma, there's hair on your clam pee pee". That quickly turned to "clam penis" and he still refers to it as a clam penis. Sometimes he just wants to call it a penis, but I have to remind him that HE has a penis and genitals aren't called the same thing. It always suprises me that he doesn't seem to remember the right words even though he could probably diagram a uterus for you. He's about to turn 5 now.
But the clam thing cracks me up; he'd never heard that before, came up with it on his own. I guess we know how whoever called it a clam in the first place came up with it
#72 of 88 Old 09-06-2005, 04:32 PM

This is too funny my mom called ours a pec pec I believe its vagina in Philippine. One thing I have to add when I was about 11 a friend of mine said don't have an orgasm when I was freaken out on him. With much objection from my friend, I totally embarrassed him. I went right inside and asked my mom She said it meant the top of excitement. That following summer while out on my parents boat with all my older brothers friends around I blurred out I HAVING SUCH AN ORGASM!!!! That night my mom explained what it really was. Now when ever I run into any of those guys they remind me of that. It makes me smile to think of that time of such innocents the friend who said don't have an orgasm died last year. I miss him!
lol
crissy
#73 of 88 Old 09-06-2005, 09:57 PM

One of my three year old twins calls his penis..."his baby" he came up with this one on his own...if he hears the word baby he reaches down his pants to hold onto it... :LOL

Wife to yikes2.gif and mama to: dd(14) lol.gifds(12)ROTFLMAO.giftwin ds'(10)twins.gif 

#74 of 88 Old 09-09-2005, 04:30 AM

what a funny thread!

my son calls his penis "pee pee" but his testicles are either "the boys" or "the nuggets"

i was at a loss for what to call my dd privates. vulva was to close to the words volvo and vulgar for me. last week she informed me that it was her "bootsie" I guess derived from calling her bottom a "buttchie".

oh she also walked around the house topless with her chest out poudly pointing to her nipples and said "my miwlkies mommy" then pointed to me "you miwlkies" and followed suit with her brother and daddy.
#75 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 07:14 AM

Don't have any kid's names.. but my all time favorite two names for "girly parts" has got to be "dangly bits" and "va-j-j" (pronounce "vAAA-Jay-JAY).. an old lady used to spell her name to us at my work saing "E... N.. O.. V .. LIKE VAGINA.. YOU KNOW, A VA-J-J".. at the top of her lungs, in Kinkos no less. A friend uses the word Fanooter. I can't think of anything amusing to call my boyfriend's little buddy without making it sound tiny, or "cute"...
#76 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 10:27 AM

My oldest could never remember testicles he had Chemicals LOL.

For some reason my niece refers to her girl parts as a bug. My friends daughters call theirs a susie.

Jeana Christian momma to 4 sons Logan 18, Connor 15, Nathan 6, and bonus baby Jack 1
#77 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 12:50 PM

This thread is TOO funny. I have a couple of things to add! My DH and I have always called things by their proper names. When I was growing up, my dad never mentioned anything down there, but my mom called girls "winkies" and boys "wee wee's". When I was pregnant with my first child, my mom and siblings and a few friends were sitting around and I mentioned that my son would know it was a "penis". My mom about died and said "NO, that is nasty, it is gross to hear a child say penis". Well she went on and on. I was emotional anyway and got tired of hearing her. I finally blurted out "GAWD MOM if you keep it up I will teach him that they are called C*CK and C*NT". I still can't believe I said that and everyone still makes fun of me for it.

My aunt is VERY stuffy. She has 5 children, 4 of them are girls and the last is a boy. She always told the girls they had "monkey's" and then "bottoms". Everything from front to back was called a "bottom". I felt SO bad for her 11 year old when we were sitting around one day and she said "I still don't understand how you bleed from your butt". She had no idea that anything was different down there, everything is just a butt. It was sad. Her boy is called doowacker.
#78 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 01:08 PM

I have three sons and was trying to do the proper names for things. But my oldest (4) for some reason couldn't say penis and it always came out peanuts. I had to try so hard to keep from laughing the first time (didn't want to traumatize him) but all I could think was that his father was going to kill me! Peanuts just didn't sound all macho and manly
He's got it correct now. And he says really funny things. Like the other day he didn't make it all the way to the bathroom and peed on the floor. I asked him what happened (he's been potty trained for years) and he said, "I tried mommy, but the pee just came out my penis" with a big sigh.
They see me nursing my youngest and my 3 year old asked me if those were two more stomachs My tummy is quite large and droopy, as are my breasts, so he thought I just had extra stomachs I guess.
#79 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 04:27 PM

I don't recall any names when I was growing up. It wasn't something we really talked about. Though I now refer to the vagina as va-jay-jay. I guess it seems a little more accaeptable term to use around people.
#80 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 06:27 PM

I'm not sure I know what everything's called myself, LOL! There's a lot to remember!
#81 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 09:12 PM

I just had a baby about 3 months ago and so now my 5 year old calls my breasts my "Milksters" Gotta love little kids.

Atara wife to Joseph mom to Kaleb and Jacob : Caeden Ashlyn : and our angel baby ,:,
#82 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 09:23 PM

My grandmother had no idea that there were three holes "down there". She had four kids and believed that her urine, bowl movements, and children all came out of the same hole. My mom and dad (both RNs) had to explain it to her when they started caring for her!

When I grew up we knew the proper terms, but we had lots of slang words that we used intermittently for everything (mostly as derrogatory terms...). A penis could be a dick or weiner, a vulva could be a cootch or a pussy, a butt could be a tush or a bum.

My cousins had a name for their entire area- they called it a "bumbee". It was always so confusing because when I babysat them I never knew if they were referring to the front or the back.

With my kids, we sorta got into a routine of calling a vagina a "pee pee" and a penis a "neener". Breasts are "bobbies", which is a name my son came up with when he nursed. They know the proper terms, and they are starting to use them more often than the common terms we've been using.

DS was taking a bath one day and got very excited and said "Mom!!! I found some eggs under my neener!" That was the day I taught him about testicles being important to make babies someday... And just today he asked me if he was going to have a baby in his tummy when he gets bigger, and I gave him a little shpeel- 'No, only Mamas have babies in their tummies, Daddies help make the baby by putting their penis into the mama's vagina, and the baby goes into the tummy and grows until it's time to come out of the vagina again.' He thought about it for awhile and then said "Well, I don't want to put my penis into a vagina- it's MINE!"

Leah coolshine.gif adoptionheart-1.gif homebirth.jpg

Hubby guitar.gif, ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, adopted dd (10) notes2.gif, dd (6) dust.gif, dd (1) femalesling.GIF & 3 foster dd's wheelchair.gif upsidedown.gif diaper.gif  

#83 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 09:26 PM

This thread is hilarious! Nice laugh on a gray day.

We've told our 4 and 6 year old dd's the proper names for everything, but they just say, "Girl parts". It did take them awhile to differentiate between bummie (butt) and girl parts. They know about the three holes and what they're for. Once, a preschool teacher made the mistake of asking where food goes after you swallow it. Obviously, she was looking for "stomach" but my dd said, "Out the hole in your bum."

I love it that they say, "nickles" for nipples--can't bring myself to correct them.

Dh told four year old dd that the building under construction near our house is going to be a Nursing Home. She said, "Is that where mommies go to give their babies milkies?"

Ds only has one word--"Ma-ma". It kind of means me, but mostly means "Nurse me!"
#84 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 09:44 PM

I babysat some girls who called a penis a "giggle" I thought that was pretty funny and have no idea where they got that from...and my nieces call theirs "the bad place" sad!
#85 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaMom View Post
My mother didn't CALL it this seriously, but she joked about calling it "possible." She would say, "Don't forget to wash possible!" It came from the idea of someone reaching alllll the way up and washing as far down as possible, then reaching allll the way down and washing far up as possible, and then....washing possible! :LOL
I was always taught that the vagina was "Possible" while the anus was "Impossible" if you get my drift.

DS calls his boy part a weiny and he says that I have boobies. He doesn't have a name for other female parts.

One day I was getting out of bed and my nightgown got pulled up a bit too far. He saw the string from a tampon hanging down. "Mama, you got something in your butt. Let me get it for you." I had to lay back down Iwas laughing so hard. Never did explain what it was. I just didn't know how to do it.

Kathi

:::Mom to 5 adult children and 8 year old, Dakota "Why do they call it homeschool, we're never at home?"
#86 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.J. View Post
An elderly friend of ours calls the female genitalia a "snitty."
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTMomma View Post
My granddad used to refer to breasts as lungs. As in "Wow, she better be careful, her lungs might just fall right out of that shirt!" LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaNicole View Post
I seem to recall hearing the the movie "Free Willy" garnered a whole lot of laughs in Europe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by averysmom View Post
"Front Butt"

Seriously. I have a sweet and intelligent friend who taught her 5yo to call her vagina her front butt!
These are all hilarious!!

My ds had this conversation with me the other day-

him, holding penis- "what's that?"

me- that's your penis

him- Just like (friend's name)!

me- yes, all boys have penises! (peni?)

him- all boys have pendulums! (he is obsessed with pendulums on clocks and seeks them out wherever we go)

I thought it was pretty clever that he noticed his penis was just like a pendulum.
#87 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 11:10 PM

I use both the correct terms & 'nicknames' I don't have a problem with the nicknames as long as she knows the correct name, ykwim. We call her head a noggin, but she knows what her head is.

Mostly it's bum, 'nina & nippies (hers, mine are still the milkies). She hasn't been too curious about any of this, but it's starting to change. Not much was talked about with me growing up so while I know it's what I want to do, I still find it awkward.
#88 of 88 Old 10-14-2006, 11:29 PM

We call them proper names here. I called mine a split apple growing up. I loved the episode of Greys Anatomy where Bailey was giing birth and said George stop looking at my VAJAYJAY. LOL That cracked me up for days afterwards.

notes2.gifDina sahm to geek.gif, bikenew.gif, and joy.gif. I'm always computergeek2.gif, dishes.gif andhang.gif.

User Tag List