*~*Ah! July '07 for the May '04 kiddos! Whoah!*~* - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-05-2007, 05:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Heather, I hope you get the answers you need soon.

or, if you're KK, :hag
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2007, 05:56 PM

We all know the MMF! are the best :hags around

Well after all the ped's office aggravation, we have a neuro/EEG appt on Monday afternoon....

Time for some starfall stories and a trip to the PO....

mom of  dust.gif, ROTFLMAO.gif, and jog.gif
Old 07-05-2007, 06:25 PM

Ugh, Heath, what a stressful morning! Has she been fine ever since? to both of you.

When I was pg the first time (983 years ago) I was SO hot that summer, we did buy a window unit. Saved my sanity.

I banish the UTI.

We didn't even attempt to go see fireworks last night - it's just TOO LATE for three kiddos. Meltdown almost guaranteed. So we stayed in, and it wasn't too obnoxious as far as fireworks all night long.

Survived yesterday's mama drama, but not without scars. My 5yo was tantruming way out of control, so I took her to her room. I put her down and she writhed out of my grasp, fell sideways and hit her face on the bedframe. Got a HUGE bruise right next to her left eye. While it was a complete accident, I felt AWFUL. She had a bit of a black eye this morning and I still feel like a bit of a monster. Big old sigh.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:31 PM - Thread Starter

Ugh, thanks for the many remedies! But when do I get to the Whole Foods for all these wild bulk hippie herbs, I ask you??? Hahaha.
I will though, soon. I think it's getting worse So I will definitely be doign everything in my power to knock this out. Ugh. I don't want to have to take abx!! I did call my doc though, on DH's plea, just in case...and I found out that my super-cool doc moved!!! I don't have a super-cool doc anymore! *sigh*
I decree that EVERYONE has to see Sicko. I think I may have to post a link over at the YG. We need to change our medical procedures, we really do. *sigh*

Anyway. Heather, so many healing vibes and best wishes and I hope you hear from your ped. soon!

I have to make a decision about whether I am going to call my friend M and tell her I won't be up to watching her L. this evening. I feel like crap. :

Hope everyone else is well. As you all may know, I say that AC's are a gift from whatever-is-on-high! We have a few window units. Yep.

Later, gators, Rowan FINALLY woke from his nap.

Old 07-05-2007, 07:10 PM

juice will appreciate this.... one of my other : today was that our chiro is closed on Thursdays! I can't imagine that quite a few many things aren't outta whack after that fall!

it's now raining and pouring, not sure if the old man is snoring, but I could really use a nap. We have a great new babysitter named Diego! :

Old 07-05-2007, 09:11 PM

i keep starting a post and then am unable to type more than a few words before distraction impedes progress. argh!! fingers crossed for this post!

i and a :hag for C! that sounds really scary. of course isaac would relish the ambulance ride and i just keep telling him i hope he doesn't get that ride he craves so. 'and then i get to go in an ambulance????'

and a for juice too. dontcha hate it when things like that happen?

we just bought a portable air conditioner for our bedroom. it is pretty heavenly but you know...only cools one room. but that room has a big bed so i have been in there with the 2 boys. oh how i wish we had central AC for the 10 days a year on which it would be nice

our 4th was nice. we went to a friend's house and isaac played in their (doughboy) pool with their 3 wild kids. he even lit his first sparklers he's still kind of scared of the big ones and took lots of opportunities to come inside with the baby. he was up late but it was dh who pouted about going home 'early'. dork. :

my mom is here and is a good calming influence for isaac. she's super routine oriented and i think has helped us to stop the screaming tantrum bedtime. she uses 'calm voice' sooo effectively she convinced me to get him back in school 3 days a week instead of 2 so he does not spend every morning sleeping in and then sitting in front of the tv while i nurse. plus as he asked 'can we go to school now?' as i was getting ready to take him this morning and then ran off without saying goodbye once we got there, i realized he does really miss and enjoy it and that change has been as big as getting a brother. so phew on that one. plus she said she'd help pay the extra $$ yahoooty

my left boob seems to be getting the hint but righty is still clueless and big and painful. yesterday isaac was angry and i picked him up to carry him. he punched my right boob and it really took all my willpower not to cry and hurt him back. omg soooo painful.

ok must run to the yarn store and then get the big munchkin
Old 07-05-2007, 09:33 PM

Just popping in from my crazy day.

Wow, holy moly, Heather, we must have simu-posted. Glad everything is okay!

Renae, thinking of you, will write more later.

Jacquie, it sounds extra hot over there. I hope you get some relief soon (maybe by not being pg?)

The hail story is too long for here. I just posted it on my blog. Please note that before I let my kids get drenched and hailed on, I managed to accidently push Z face first into a stream. : Oh yeah, it was a great day for *me*! But T went on another hike today (with friends), so it didn't traumatize him too much, I guess.

What's for dinner? (And who's making it?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:59 PM

just popping in to give a big to heather. please keep us posted on the neuro exam!
Old 07-06-2007, 04:06 AM

heath: i'm not a medical professional, but i sometimes play one on the "ask claudia" show featuring special guests: all my friends. ha ha ha...

when she fell, did she lose consciousness at all? if no, did she vomit or did she lose her balance a lot more than usual? if no, the chances of her doing some serious damage are like 3 in 10,000ish, according the ER doc who saw us when marek took a middle of the forehead slip-dive into the corner of the square leg of our dining chair which almost instantly turned into a huge goose egg smack in the middle of his forehead.

if she did lose consciousness or did vomit or did act off and weird and losing balance and such, call your ped and tell him you are going back to the ER, preferably at a children's hospital.

i really, really, really hope it's nothing, though, and she is bouncing back to normal as we speak. well, as i type and she sleeps.

renae: oh your drama sounds so stressful, mama. sending you :hags and s and some peace with a choice really, really soon.

i've been really nostalgic for my pregnancy last summer, especially because i think i notice everyone single pregnant woman everywhere i go and every tiny, little, very new baby. they are everywhere here, i tell ya! aaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!

probably should go wake bill from putting marek to sleep, where he himself has fallen asleep, too. going to sleep times have been sh*t the past couple of weeks. no routine, no sticking to normal times, nothing. and neither of the boys are coping well with that. stefan is resisting, resisting, resisting calming down and going to sleep in the evenings, and marek takes for-EVAH to FINALLY sleep, hence the reason bill always falls asleep in there.

see y'all tamari...

~claudia
Old 07-06-2007, 01:00 PM

Today is a "catch-up" day for us. Staying home, dinking in the wading pool, etc. (I also have my Pap this afternoon, at which I will confess to my ob that I'm not ready for the IUD, that yeah, we're still thinking about a 4th... she will be amused. )

How's C doing today, Heath? I'll be thinking of you guys at the neuro, too. I'm sure everything's okay, but I'd be doing exactly what you're doing. Just to be sure. Was the Diego thing a joke? I didn't get it, if it was...

TC, I remember the scare over Marek (when he went splat). I suppose this sounds cheesy, but I think you had good advice for Heather. (And... maybe there's a 3rd out there for you? )

Renae, just wanted to say again that I admire you and that I'm here with you. Oh yeah--I've done the uva ursi thing, too, and it works, but man, it tastes like carp.

Megan, thinking of you, too. So glad you had a good and *calmer* 4th. Your dh may not be into *this*, but your comment about his bbq made me remember a hole in the wall bbq place on Capitol Hill in Denver that had really good bbq tofu... (Point is: good bbq is GOOD.)

Jess, I think your mom and 3 days a week are totally .

Juice, here's a :hag for the bruise. Even when you try to save them from themselves, things can go awry.

Jacquie, it seems like you guys are having it quite a bit hotter than we are. And normally, aren't you a bit cooler??? I hope the afternoon rains kick in really soon, so you have a cooler rest-of-the-pregnancy. I've been thinking all kinds of warm fuzzy baby thoughts your way (esp after seeing fresh pix of G as a newborn... so cute!).

And a shout out to the quieter peeps: Emmalola, Sherri, Nugget, Danile, MCSB, Lisa, Ferny. Did I forget anyone? It was purely intentional.

I still have all the chew cracks all over my nipples. : I'm up to ~5 now. I need to do something beyond Lansinoh. Any suggestions? I was thinking of showing my ob and asking about those gel pad thingies.

I appreciated all the comments about dance/my bro's death. I might respond at greater length on the yg this weekend.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:30 PM

KK--- well being out of the tv loop....go, diego, go is a show on noggin : I don't think she had/has any concussion type issues, but we are going to the chiro after naps, because yeeeouch! that hurt my neck just watching her fall. Bigger concern is that more and more I think it might have been a seizure that caused the fall in the first place.

Ikea trip today for billy bookcase and meatballs for all....

still exhausted from yesterday's excitement...

Old 07-06-2007, 03:41 PM

Heath, my kids love Diego, so I'll join you in that little bag.
Did C ever have siezures before? (I came late to the party so I missed a lot of the preliminary stories, sorry...)

Ethan had a big fall like that a week or so ago. He was climbing on a table in my living room and fell off it backwards, hitting his head HARD on a nearby piano bench. It was a tough call for me at the time - go to work, or go to the ER? We went to work. He was fine but so so so cranky. After about an hour I was able to adjust him, and he was a different (happy) baby after that. So on the chiro.

I have never been to Ikea.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:45 PM

Heather- I hope she's doing much better. Head injuries seem so scary! Hugs to you!

I suck at posting. Yesterday I did my fine needle aspiration/biopsy on the thyroid nodule in my neck. I was proud of myself for doing it without the lidocaine since I'm pregnant. I don't want ANYTHING reaching my baby. It hurt- but it wasn't that bad. The recovery hurt MUCH worse. I couldn't talk or swallow.. well- I did, but it hurt like a son of a gun!

Shoot- I forget which mama it was- but yes, somedays I feel like a horrible mom and the others I feel like I'm doing a pretty darn good job. Hugs to whoever said it. You have to think- even with the mistakes we make- we're still probably doing a lot better job than we think because we have our kids best interests at heart. I think that babywearing, bf'ing, ap'ing and all that jazz puts our kids in a little better position than if I hadn't. And I think it examples my love for them. While your situation sounds like a COMPLETE accident- I have made blatant mistakes and have just decided to come out to my kids and apologize and explain that mommy isn't perfect. (Whoa.. a part of me is getting dejavu... so if I already typed this people... disregard! )

It's a beautiful sunny week here.. with no sign of clouds in sight for at least another 10 days.. so we're off camping this weekend! (Okay.. only in our backyard. Isaac has never been camping and we want to see how he does first. )

Hope all you MMF are having a B-E-A-UTIFUL day!

Eternal Companion to DH , Homeschooling mama to DS 05/04 , DS 11/05 , DD 12/07 , DS 07/10 and one on the way: June 2015!
Old 07-07-2007, 01:04 AM

Ok, now Danile is a true MMF! She's killed the thread! Don't worry, we've all done it at least a coupla times. Some more than others, but I'm not mentioning names :

Have fun camping! We went camping with the fam for the first time a few weeks ago and had a ball!
Old 07-07-2007, 01:56 AM

Sending some love to Juice for her child-abusing ways (KIDDING!!!! TOTALLY kidding) and to miss C for her strange fall. Can I just say, Heather, WTF! in regards to waaaay more than your share of medical blahblah? Mega-hugs to you, mamacita. How is she doing? What have you heard?

Never been to Ikea either. Let's start a tribe on mdc.

Weekend, weekend, gaaaaarrrr, life can just slow down any ol' time now. Every Single Day this chica is runnin', man. I need a vacay.

My littlest one turned ONE the other day, Thursday. Yesterday. Sunday we'll do a little sumpin' mainly for Sol, who really wants any excuse for a party. I can't believe my baby is one. How did that happen?
Old 07-07-2007, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsanne View Post
the other day, Thursday. Yesterday.
I can't tell you how many conversations I have with DH that sound like this. Only they frequently go "the other day. Thursday. Yesterday. No, wait, that was just this morning." :

Danile, I don't think I ever introduced myself. I'm Jessica, and I have three kiddos - my oldest DD is 5 1/2, my maybaby girl just turned three (in June, but these lovely mamas let me hang around anyway) and my son is 11 months. I came WAY late to the MMF party but wowie, I wish I'd been here from the beginning!
Old 07-07-2007, 11:50 AM

What I love about you, Jessica, among the many things, is that you "get me" enough to know exactly what ramblings like that sound like in real life. And--even better-- that you do them too!!!!:
Old 07-07-2007, 12:24 PM

els: i totally spaced on the sending amara birthday wishes for the BIG ONE! and to you, mama friend, sweet remembering of that day a year ago when you looked in her eyes for the very first time. &

up way too frickin' early for my desires, but gonna go raspberry pickin' this morning and maybe some blueberries, too, if we can get our act together.

need food and maybe some coffee or at least some tea.

~claudia
Old 07-07-2007, 06:03 PM

happy belated birthday to amara! age 1! i can't believe it.

i had my eyes dilated this morning so they're a little wonky and blurry so why am i on the computer???? : : i can't wait to get new specs

it must be handy to be a chiro and adjust your own kiddos. how cool

ebin is being a test subject for a new prototype of gdiapers. so far my consensus is that they leak at night my mom doesn't want to use them (or the cloth). so my real testing will have to wait until next week. she took ebin and isaac out to breakfast while i went to my appt this morning. what a brave grandma!!

ok i'm going to look at birth announcements. must.order. my friend just made the most freakin adorable announcements ever for her SIL and was trying to convince me to make them (kinda scrapbook style..pretty paper and buttons and an insert card). yeah right! they'd go out on his 10th birthday
Old 07-08-2007, 03:37 AM

Heather- I really hope that if it WAS a seizure, it was a one-time thing. She had recently been sick, right? Any chance she had a fever spike and then it cooled off too quick? Even if it's the worst case scenario and she does have a seizure disorder (which is probably not likely), she will be ok. I know several people with seizure disorders. One is a good friend who ran for office, began a representative payee program for developmentally disabled adults, had a public access tv show for a while, etc, etc. Usually it doesn't disrupt life that much. My friend can't drive, but that's about the only "can't" in her life. I hope this is more comforting than making you freak out about possibilities. That's my intention, anyway You'll know more after Monday, and hopefully the visit will put your concerns to rest.

Renae- how ya feelin, mama? hope that uti went away for you.

Claudia- I will be thinking about you tomorrow on your b-day

Elsanne- I will be thinking of your fam too, as you party down tomorrow. Hopefully A will have as much fun as S

Danile- no painkillers- yipes! that's dedication.

Jstar- I'm just loving your ebin reports, and I can't WAIT to meet him. Next week is L's first week of preschool, so maybe I can at least swing by with W at some point and see your new lil one.

Nothin major to report here. And after the family drama lately, that is JUST FINE with me.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:26 AM

Yes it's 4:18 and I'm up and I will whine w/ my latest pg complaint....I think I've developed an umbilical hernia. Blah. I'll ask the mw about it tuesday, but it seems like there is nothing to be done for it anyway. So I'll just whine. and whine some more.

Now how's that to start off the week....

Old 07-09-2007, 10:29 AM - Thread Starter

Oh, poor Heather. I hope you feel better!
And how is C? Sorry if I missed it, but did you hear from the ped finally?
In our ped. news, they FINALLY called us back to make an appointment for Rowan's 3-year check up...a MONTH after that fact! : Not like we really need to go; it's more to find out how much the kid weighs and how tall he is. But still, man, the fact that I have to call, LEAVE A MESSAGE on their no-doubt overfull voice mail, and then WAIT for goddess-knows how long before they get back to me, most likely having to leave a message on MY voicemail, and THEN having to call back, leave ANOTHER message...:
You see where I'm going here.
Ah well. Thank the gods for a healthy kid, anyhow. He's even slowly getting out of the "crazy kid" stage...he's fun to be around again. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop; surely he will fear a coconut or the beach we're going to in Hawaii in a couple of weeks.
Um, excuse me...
HAWAII!!! OMG! Sorry. I cannot even believe we're going, so I barely talk about it. I think I was in shock for a full week after DH told me we were going in the first place.
(and then there's dealing with the guilt of being so totally priveledged to go in the first place...I kinda feel like I have to apologize to people when I tell them I'm going! How lame is that?? : I know, it's a former-catholic and current-mama thing. I'm working on it!)

So anyway, the UTI. I tried everything, until I smelled like garlic and had the permanent taste of hippie herbs in my mouth. It got worse, till it woke me several times on Thursday night. So, Friday morning we went to our local urgent care clinic, and I got the big guns; Cipro. :

I sorta had an "aha!" moment in the clinic, where my amazing child sat with me, patiently eating pretzels and sucking on the tongue depressors (he was truly awesome while we waited! He had all these questions about what we were doing and why we were there. He watched me pee in a cup, man. )
I used to get UTI's pretty chronically, during a rough patch in my life, mentally and physically health-wise...and I didn't know anything about how to handle things naturally...so I was on a low dose of antibiotics for the better part of a YEAR. It pretty much ruined my body's resistance to things, so trying to treat any active infection with herbs and poultices and as DH said "cure it with LOVE!" is kind of pointless for me. At least in the UTI realm. *sigh*
I can use all this stuff preventatively, and I totally will, but when the infection sticks, there's nothing I can really do but get antibiotics, I think.
If I'm wrong, please tell me. But I think myu body got kinda ruined back then when I didn't know what i was doing. *sigh*
So anyway, I am feeling SO much better now, of course. And taking probiotics like mad. We don't want a yeast infection on top of everything else, right? :eyeroll
Thanks for your suggestions. Now I am going to just stay on top of things and oh my god I HATE cranberry juice. Just sayin'. :

Oh the crazy-best-friend front...it sucks. A LOT. And I don't really feel like getting into it right now. But I lost this weekend to her, and I don't even know why I bothered. She's not getting any help in that hospital. She refuses it and scoff at it, and insults everyone who tries to offer any suggestions or help. So, to put it delicately, screw it. I gave her house keys to a more local friend so they can take care of the cats and go get her, and when/if she checks herself out of the hospital this week (she SHOULDN'T), even though it's her birthday Friday, I am keeping my distance. I can't pretend for her anymore. She doesn't hear anything but what she wants to hear and christ, is she crazy. I am just stuck on this line of "Is she really unable to help it because she's ill?" or "Is she totally toxic and not wroth my time anymore?"
I don't really know where to go with it. he knows I';m upset, I left the hospital after about 20 minutes yesterday (after I and 4 other friends of hers cleaned her apartment so deeply I swear the floors were SPARKLING when we left. We BLEACHED her cats' litter box, man!!!) after she was rude to me several times, and I expect I will be giving her an earful if she happens to call me today. *sigh*
To put it mildly, it sucks. a LOT.

And that's all I have time for this morning; Rowan just woke up! Hahaha. Lucky you.
Oh yeah! Okay, off to post pics of my wings to the YG.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:58 PM

Anxiously awaiting news of C's appt. Thinking of you all, Heather. Dude--is an umbilical hernia what I think it is? Ouchie.

Renae, I would have taken the Cipro, too--no : necessary. You gave it a good try, and I don't think it's a good idea to let those things linger (if they don't get better, often they get... WORSE!). Honestly, what has helped me the most in preventing UTIs is drinking lots of water, and proactive peeing. (ie, not putting it off, and making *sure* I completely empty my bladder... hmm, I sound like a 3 yr old).

Lazy day here. Just trying to declutter, maybe finish a few projects up. My mil is coming at the end of the week. Want to look competent for her.

Oh yeah, dunno if I reported back from my ob visit. I have an u/s scheduled for next Monday to sneak a peak at the stupid old cysts. I shouldn't get ahead of myself, but if they're still there, my ob wants me to at least consider lapro to remove them. (I don't see how they could *not* be there, since I still have the familiar pain in the familiar place.) Which reminds me that I need to get on finding a "more powerful" acupuncturist (I have one I really really like personality-wise, but she just doesn't do it for me needle-wise). I haven't plumbed the depths of the alternatives to surgery yet (: on me), and I definitely want to try all the non-invasive stuff before even considering the knife (even if it's a little one). But oh yeah, she did tell me that if we want a 4th, to go ahead (but to consider a minivan).
Old 07-09-2007, 06:46 PM

I am feeling pretty down and out right now. I know it’s to be expected and understandable and normal and blah blah blah, but damn, it sucks. It’s not all grief though and it’s a little too much to sort out right now. I would rather update on the kids and their latest stats:

Eleanor is 36 lbs and 38 inches tall (75th percentile in weight, 95th in height). She had her first MMR vax this week and I am petrified that she will react to it sometime next week. It was the hardest vax to come to terms with for me – but we have rubella outbreaks here and a family friend with a seriously disabled daughter because of infancy rubella, so we did it a year later than recommended, but we did it.

Annabel is 12 lbs 13 ounces, and 25 inches tall (long?), so 25th percentile in weight and 50th in length. Oddly, she is 90th percentile in head circumference so we have to watch that for hydrocephaly, although Eleanor also jumped to being big –headed at 5 months so we are thinking it’s a genetic trait and not anything to be concerned about. Annabel had a vax too – we delay, so we’re taking it slow but ultimately getting them all except the Hep, the pox, and the HPV, I suppose.

Well, isn’t that what you all were waiting to hear about today?
Old 07-09-2007, 07:15 PM

Oh, Lisa. I remember this period after my brother died. I naively thought that the time right around his death would be the worst, but it's not, really; you're too numb to *really* feel anything. Later, when your resources are tapped out and there's not as much support *and* the death really sinks in, *that's* when it sucks. Would you consider a grief suport group (or even grief counseling)? I did both, and they were so tremendously helpful. The women in my group are still among my closest friends in the world. It's just nice to be able to talk to people who "get it". (I don't know what the rest of the stress is, but I hope it dries up and blows away.)

Heath--you out there?
Old 07-09-2007, 08:52 PM

Lisa---sending lots of warm, loving thoughts your way! Girls sound great! I think Eleanor, Katie, and C are all size twins just about! Both my girls have big noggins. C had a head u/s for that reason at 8 mos or so (they can do it before the fontanel closes) and that wasn't a big deal.

Update on C on the YG. Appt. went well and I was reminded why I loved the neuro from the first time we met her.

Old 07-10-2007, 05:03 AM

Heath: if you posted that update on the YG I didn't get it. Sometimes my e-mail is weird and takes longer- I'll check in tomorrow night. Thinking of you and the kiddos (and yeoch- an umbilical hernia sounds like no fun).

Lisa: whatever you are up to sharing IS what I want to hear today. . I can't imagine what you're going through- I haven't experienced much loss in my life yet.

KK: it will be really cool if the acupuncture can zap those darn cysts. Did you ever end up reading Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom? Great book if very woo woo.

MF: that sitch w your friend sounds exhausting. And I agree that sometimes ya just need the antibiotics. After W's birth I had a uti that wouldn't go away and I needed the antibiotics too. Every other time, the garlic/ drinking/ etc. did the trick, but sometimes those things just get out of hand.

L's behavior has been getting worse and worse and worse. He's on over a week of sleep deprivation- for some reason he keeps getting up early. I think it's the tube weaning. He's hungry and not getting as much in the drip at night so he wakes up, but he won't eat breakfast until very late. ARGH! I've had to put lots of water down the tube in this hot weather, but it doesn't stop the constant tantruming. And he starts preschool tomorrow- 3 mornings a week. Heaven, help us.

Miraculously, L is still gaining weight (at least a tiny bit). We are probably going to hold steady for a few weeks before we reduce the amount through his tube again. Originally, he was on 600 cals through the tube and we're down to 270 so we've made a lot of progress.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:22 AM

Holy Moly on the tube-weaning FF.....that's awesome!! Have you checked in at P2P lately? you know, in your spare time. I forget what someone posted about the time frame for kiddos adjusting to tube cuts, but that sounds about right. Not easy for sure, but "normal."

Off to start another busy day.... :

Old 07-10-2007, 02:22 PM

Hi mamas-

I miss you!

I'm so sorry I haven't read ANYTHING but just wanted to sub for July. I check email about one every week or so...no time to actually post. I can't even make phone calls more than 1-2 times a week. Sorry. I really do miss you all and can't wait to get back to the outside world in August. Sigh.

My job at camp basically sucks and I am just impatiently waiting for it to be over. Blech. Luckily Lily and DH are having a blast.

Sarah
Old 07-10-2007, 11:54 PM

Well I can't let mcsarahbee be the threadkilla today!

MW appt went well and hb was in the 130s....boy?? I have no clue!

We went to the contractor's tonight to discuss our bathroom remodel---won't be til next Feb at the earliest w/ their busy schedule, but looking forward to it. I'll have to post the hideous "before" pics for ya sometime.

going to try to get to bed earlier tonight! lack of sleep is totally catching up with me!

User Tag List