My kid is dirty - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-17-2013, 05:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I agree with someone else. In our house things like this are not an option. Your son should be getting cleaned up every day and at least get a bath once a week if you can do it. He shouldn't have control over everything like that, he's just a child (even though no age was mentioned?). My kids have to brush teeth and take a bath and be clean. If they miss washing hands before a meal sobeit, they won't die, but I do want them to be clean. They are outdoors a lot and play in dirty stuff even inside the house every day. It's my job as a parent to take care of them because they aren't old enough to do so yet.

19 yr old
12 yr old
5 yr old
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2013, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Oh and I suggest this, if you don't already have one, but getting one of those removable shower heads that sprays is great for kids! That way he can hold it and wash himself off in the shower.

19 yr old
12 yr old
5 yr old

Tags
Child
User Tag List