Top o' the year to you, May (04) Mamas! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 532 Old 01-04-2008, 03:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here! Heading out to the GI for HJ in a bit. I think I figured out part of the problem. The boy had 5!! HUGE diapers in a row today. I wouldn't want to eat if I was that backed up either. Strange though because he has been going every day, but kaboom! So there goes his small weight gain. Who knows. DH is picking up a rental babyweigh scale for a month so I can do weekly checks at home and not worry.

C is soooo excited to be back in school. She came positively unglued w/ the lack of routine around the holiday.

Okay...must pack diaper bag.

jstar--woo! indeed for only 2 wakies. Hope work gets done. Maybe you need to run out for a coffee? (okay, I'm not helping, am i?)

meg--I don't like that smilie either or lots of them actually!

danile...that one is funny!! How is your sweetie pie doing with the jaundice?

okay...really gotta go and do the snacks/coats/shoes thing. blah.

mom of  dust.gif, ROTFLMAO.gif, and jog.gif
#62 of 532 Old 01-04-2008, 06:43 PM - Thread Starter

I was feeling under the weather, and then... I guess the kids got it. T is in bed with a fever. L is clingy/needy. That's all. I know you're all insanely jealous of the glamourousness of my life right now. Keep your fingers crossed on no barfies from the kids. It's mostly the other end (plus lots of intestinal crampiness)... T also seems to have a bit of a rash on his chest and back. We went swimming yesterday, though, and the pool was mostly bleach with a little water mixed in for good measure :. I can't tell if it's his eczema acting up or what.
#63 of 532 Old 01-04-2008, 06:59 PM

is it me or is mdc eating posts?? ::

#64 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 12:10 AM - Thread Starter

.... and now dh is sick. He, T, and L are all in bed together (it would be cute if they weren't so miserable). I have to wear Z out and put him to bed. He's singing VERY LOUDLY and doing puzzles.

A lot of the new smilies are weird. Like :... Tjere should be an anti-mastitis smiley. Maybe a circle/slash/boob... :
#65 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 01:37 AM

Yeah, I wasn't getting updates there for a spell, fell off the mdc radar...dunno. The clapping smilie is for use when you walk into a thread, and nobody is paying any attention to you, why then you just Clap and say "Hup Hup! People! Listen up!". It's what I do, and it gets me many friends.

kk, the glamorousness of your life actually makes me feel bettah because I'm always sure you (and everyone else I know) have, overall, a much better life than me, glamorous or no. Which is ridiculous, I know, but actually hearing you kvetch makes me go Ah! I am NOT a total loser! This mothering bit is hard for her, too!

Jstar does it seem to be any better now? Hot baths, loooots of nursing, massage. I'll never forget when mastitis took me in the night like no one else has, it was unforgettable.
#66 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 06:08 AM

Elsanne-- you are not allowed to make me LOL at 4am when I've just rocked the babe into a semi-reliable slumber!

post #61 has mysterious;y reappeared???

happy weekend! I need to clean and craft. C has a bday party on Sunday. Can't believe her little friends are turning 4!!! Our babes will be 4!!! Where does time go?? Makes me want to go dig up that pic from when I first met Sherri and girls and Sarah was the age that our kiddos are now and K and C were 1.

That's enough 4am nostalgia for ya! Just got a sleep laugh from HJ so maybe it's safe to try and lay him down....

#67 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 11:09 AM

Awwww 4 am wakies....long since a part of my past....

Today we celebrate Three Kings' Day, which is Santa part 2 in Sol's mind. Bunch more prezzies under the tree (Viet did all this, including earning $, shopping, wrapping) and it's fun. I'm camped out under a throw blanket w/laptop and coffee because BRRRRR it's cold. : Any little dip in the thermometer is noticed when one doesn't have any heater! It was 43, indoors, a few days ago.

Heather I read somewhere recently that those eyes like your children have, are *aristocratic* eyes, one on either side of head vis a vis Jackie O... so now we know what sets the Feathers apart. They are, simply, born for greatness.

I did see post #61 last night, the 5 diapers, it was a memorable one. Even aristocrats have to carp, y'know. :
#68 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 11:12 AM

So now, officially, no one in MMF is pregnant?

p.s. I have an appt coming up for IUD insertion! Yeeeaaah needed to do it long ago! So I can assure all I am among the non-preg mmf-ers.
#69 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter

Egad, everyone cross your legs. : (I'll admit part of me wants the baby, but without the pregnancy... and possibly even without the diapers, nursing, helplessness... : just want a random 4th *child* every now and then.)

Dh seems to have the worst case of whatever it is (he got up and barfed in the middle of the night). [Part of me feels terrible for him, since I had way too much experience with the barfing with my pregnancies, but also, part of me feels like, "Well, barfing *once* in the last 20 years or so isn't that bad." :] L is all backed up, and I'm a little fed up with just being walking oral rehydration fluid.

I finally have the kids working on thank you notes (boy, : indeed). Total assembly-line/sweat shop: Z is stamping out "thank you", T is writing his notes, L is a scribble (and I have to write), then they get to add stickers (stickers are the carrot). We also should dismantle the tree, pack away the ornaments today. Or sometime.

Does anyone else enter the Dream House sweepstakes? I figure if I win, I can sell it and keep working on making our current house our dream house .
#70 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 01:41 PM

KK - no, you do not have the right to do the : for thank you notes! Alison and I made the decision that writing a generic thank you note in our Christmas cards was totally OKAY when we started writing our Christmas cards yesterday. We might make it an annual tradition to wait until we have recieved all gifts to write our cards and thus kill two birds, one stone, etc. Sad, really.

More later...I am doing all sorts of mental tricks and rewards to keep myself on task at work. I get to post again after another work milestone is reached.
#71 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 01:58 PM

How did I know that Elsanne would find a much better use for that smiley than me?

Jaundice is doing okay... we had bellybutton/cord drama though... my midwife's assistant forgot the nail file to take the clamp off so she's had the clamp still attached as the cord is drying out... Well... it was hanging by a thread and so ready to come off but looking REALLY icky and starting bleeding. I started crying and freaking out... called the doctor and they tell me it's normal... I just need to get it to dry out. So we've been using the hairdryer (per midwife's suggestion) and the clamp fell off... but still spotting from the little stumpy bit that's left. Nothing like that to freak a new mom out. I am a hormonal spaz about my newborn for a while anyways. I panick about EVERYTHING that pertains to them. I lecture TJ on how to change her, be careful holding her, etc.. and this is our THIRD. Anyhow... jaundice and bellybuttons are doing okay... Dom seems to be totally in love with Jas, but he's angry at me all the time... *sigh*

Crossing my legs indeed.
#72 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 02:41 PM

i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

after my sis and her partner left, i was FINALLY feeling like i was on vacation. my mom said she felt the same. too many different expectations of this trip, apparently. my sis is definitely of the po' mentality, like she's never gonna get back to hawaii ever again in her life until maybe she's like, old, and schtuff, so she's gotta cram stuff in while she's there. i had more fun in the 3 days we had after she left than i did the whole first 1.5 weeks.

anyway, started catching up, but realized i should just post that i'm back and then catch up as i can. may be now, may be later.

love to all,
claudia
#73 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 02:45 PM

MORNING!

whoops caps lock was on but i'll just go ahead and leave it. in case anyone wasn't awake yet

it was a nice sleepy-in morning today.

don't even : about the thank you cards. i'm planning to do ours today (with similar stamping and decorating tactics courtesy of isaac). AND take down the near spontaneous-combustible tree too.

last night was wakey so i'm drinking my BIG cup of coffee.

i'm about to look online for an office to rent. doug and E are being poops about me using theirs. fine ok. i finally got a "real" check in the mail for work. can i just say ?????? YAY. i think they'll miss me but they claim not. ha

also on my agenda: buying snow pants and rain boots or snow boots for isaac. he hasn't wanted to wear his rain boots at ALL at school and duh..they're too small! why did it take me too long to figure that out?

little HJ and ebin can compete for giant poops ebin's solids intake is messing with him. he's finally into "consuming"

i'm really glad viet took on the magic of 3 kings day -- nice for you els

i hope the sickies get better at the KK house.

there's a giant blizzard in the sierras. we're going down there in a week and a half and i am SO GLAD said blizzard is not happening during our trip. i hope all our bay area mamas didn't get blown away yesterday!! we know lisa is accounted for my sister said the blowing dust in bakersfield was terrible.
#74 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 02:52 PM

welcome home claudia that's a drag about your sister - i'm glad you got a FEW days of relaxation. i'm having sister drama with our trip to the cabin in a couple weeks. she is very 'center of the universe' about what freakin bed she gets to sleep in at the cabin. i don't really give a carp and am giving up the NICE room and probably taking the bottom bunk below isaac. i was thinking i would take the bunk so my GRANDMA could get the nice room....but well there's that center of the universe complex to deal with ahhhh family vacations
#75 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 03:03 PM

Welcome back, TC!!! That's exactly why I don't invite mine for our summer vacation. Visits are good, but I think our personalities/needs are just too opposite.

Sherri! Mark your calendar July19-26 for Maine. The owner just called to see if we would switch weeks this year. Open invite! Better yet, you need to corral your family to get a place this year for the whole week! You know you miss the beach!

jess--good luck w/ the office search! yay for real check!

danile--I'm the sameway in the early days. Glad miss jas is doing okay. Hope Dom mellows towards you before long. How is Isaac w/ the whole new baby thing?

kk--I'm the same way when DH gets sick because he hardly ever does. Ditto his current foot dragging on making an appt about the big V. No sympathy from me on that one!

#76 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 03:21 PM

whew, all caught up. everyone except marek and me are sleeping right now: bill, my mom and dad and stefan. marek was catching up on his pbs shows on the tivo while i was catching up here. : :

juice: awesome pics!

sherri: sent you email ox for bloggity access.

mcsb, fiddle & jstar: since you all three have b-days in the end of feb/mar timeframe, i suggest an evening of only mamas going out for something slightly fancy. perhaps while mcsb is on her spring break? let's plan now so she gets it on her calendar...

kk: carp on the carp sickies. :

meg: aloooooooooooooooooooooooooha! i've missed you 'round these parts.

renae: and another aloooooooooooooooooooooooooha to you! been missing you, too, and glad you are glad to be back. mmf, indeed. and yes, kauai. poipu area, just like where you sent your postcard from.

icoffeepod: sounds brilliant. definitely preprogrammed with frothy $tarbuck$ drinks (hey, that's funny that the middle of that word is "tarbuck"... hee hee), including the fancy seasonal ones like the pumpkin spice and the gingerbread spice. although one of my new faves is the chai with a shot of vanilla and some added whip. mmm... also would need to be a "smart" music system, where it would have a thumbs up/thumbs down system like tivo and make suggestions of new music based on your likes/dislikes. i'm so boring with the new music because i never get to listen to the radio anymore because the kiddos only like their familiar music. my new music discoveries recently have been courtesy of so you think you can dance on the tv... : and

hey, the sun is coming out here! cool! well, it's coming out for a few minutes, anyway... oh, oregon, how i love thy greenery!

*mwah* and love to all the mmf...

aloha...

and haouli hakeniki hou! (that's happy new year in hawaiian.)

~claudia
#77 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboClaudia View Post
also would need to be a "smart" music system, where it would have a thumbs up/thumbs down system like tivo and make suggestions of new music based on your likes/dislikes. i'm so boring with the new music because i never get to listen to the radio anymore because the kiddos only like their familiar music. my new music discoveries recently have been courtesy of so you think you can dance on the tv... : and
Cheating on the work goal thing to say to claudia, Pandora! If you weren't already clued into this you will totally love it.
#78 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 04:13 PM

What's been up with MDC lately? It ate my post yesterday. Seems better so far today...

KK, hoping this is just a 24 hour thang for all of your sakes. My two girls had a stomach bug around Christmas, but luckily it was only a 24 hour thing. It was the worst for 6-8 hours, then gradually got better.

Heather! Must check with dh, he *just* put in for time off in July, so I need to find out when! Because we were thinking of doing the beach thang in Maine, so let me find out from him...would be awesome if we could meet up again like the good ol' days! And I could meet HJ! Need to stop getting too excited before I find out his week off....

Viet! Enjoy, els!

Welcome back, TC, you were missed! And Sarah should be checking in with us soon, I hope!

Lisa, glad to see you! Keep on trucking at work, mama!

jstar-good luck finding office space!

Took down our Christmas decs today, and deep cleaned and boy does it look good! Nice to get back to normal. And as I sit here typing I have a box of Thank You cards for the girls to write in, too! I've been procrastinating, but you've inspired me to pull out their stamps, too! Then we're off to go bowling this afternoon, Sarah's been asking for awhile, so we're going to go today.
#79 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 04:49 PM

kk- hoping it is short lived also. Dom had a stomach flu a couple days ago and was puking all over everything. I was thankful that it was only at times tj was home.. :

how isaac is dealing... sometimes he is very loving and wants to give kisses, hugs, etc. Other times he ignores the fact that anything has changed. And yet again on other days he throws tantrums, screams and acts like a definite dethroned middle child... it all depends on the moment. Dom has also started picking on Isaac until Isaac literally clobbers him. Sometimes I feel like I am in a zoo....

Welcome back TC! Glad u got to enjoy at least PART of your vacay.

I say thankyou verbally for x-mas stuff. I suck at card sending this last year being in school. I will be sending out thank yous for baby stuff because I feel obligated...
#80 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 06:31 PM

Pandora wouldn't let me in since I's in Mexico. Sheesh.

tc, i am bummed that your sis so dampened some of your vacation. There is a book I'm dying to read, called "I only say this because I love you" by Deborah Tannen (I LOVED her other book, "You just don't understand"), she is all about how the way we talk and the things we say affect our relationships--"I only say this" is about family relationships, and the other about romantic relationships. If you get a chance, might be a good read.
Doesn't "haouli" mean white person, ala gringo? I once dated a hawaiian.
And a belgian. and a brazilian. a colombian. several mexicans, an ecuadorean, and several white americans.
#81 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsanne View Post
I once dated a hawaiian.
And a belgian. and a brazilian. a colombian. several mexicans, an ecuadorean, and several white americans.
This struck me as a good poll of sorts - who have you dated?

Me: Several american males (and the occational female) in high school, a scottish man (to whom I lost my virginity), a texan woman, several other normal american women, and a born-in-the-US-to-British-parents woman. Not nearly as interesting as Els, of course, but alas...
#82 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 07:12 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, your response, Danile, reminds me that I never answered about how my May Baby responded to the birth of a sib... like Juice, my May Baby is the middle child... he was not quite 2 when L was born. He was pretty okay with it... he is still needy sometimes, and I really try to give him extra attention. (Everyone likes to feel that they are the baby every now and again, no? Like dh...) T was 3 when Z was born, and while he never took anything out on Z, he definitely needed his routine to be the highest priority or he'd get totally out of whack. Dunno if that's helpful.

I was thinking that a haouli was a white person, too...

If I can just park a child on dh's motionless carcass, I can do some decluttering... (I'm sure my lack of sympathy is going to get me...) I'm not sure what to do with the unused condoms from pre-IUD... I'd like to Freecycle them, but I feel a little ...
#83 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 09:38 PM

Quote:
tc, i am bummed that your sis so dampened some of your vacation. There is a book I'm dying to read, called "I only say this because I love you" by Deborah Tannen (I LOVED her other book, "You just don't understand"), she is all about how the way we talk and the things we say affect our relationships--"I only say this" is about family relationships, and the other about romantic relationships. If you get a chance, might be a good read.
now requested from library. thanks, els. i think i have perused that book (the just don't understand one) before. requested both.

Quote:
Doesn't "haouli" mean white person, ala gringo? I once dated a hawaiian.
"haole" means "white person." "haouli" means "happy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&L+1 View Post
This struck me as a good poll of sorts - who have you dated?

Me: Several american males (and the occational female) in high school, a scottish man (to whom I lost my virginity), a texan woman, several other normal american women, and a born-in-the-US-to-British-parents woman. Not nearly as interesting as Els, of course, but alas...
dated/been intimate with: interesting... serial, long-term dated 3 italian-american men, one right after the other, 2 of which (the first and last) were extremely arrogant, which for some reason i find very attractive. various rebound dated/intimacy experiences with a few middle-class white boys of the not-fraternity type, a conservative jew, a very girly black guy (of the very light skinned variety -- not intended to be racist, just he was light skinned and had white person hair, not nappy black person hair), a slightly not quite right in his skin artsy, musicky boy, a red-headed irish-american fraternity guy, a glaswegian bloke (seriously, from *******, scotland) who was the only smoker i've ever kissed, a swiss computer engineer who is now a water shiatsu guru, a too high on himself and too skinny australian guy, an australian librarian who took me for rides on his motorcycle, a fella from manchester, england, another fraternity guy that was too short and too skinny for me. maybe one or two more i can't remember enough about... :

oh and weird revelation i had on new year's eve this year: sometime this coming year will come the day where i will have been having s3x for more than half my life. (happened on new year's eve the very first time, that's why it was a weird revelation)

i'm so glad to be back from vacation and in touch with you all regularly (and maybe obsessively) again. :

~claudia
#84 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboClaudia View Post
now requested from library. thanks, els. i think i have perused that book (the just don't understand one) before. requested both.

"haole" means "white person." "haouli" means "happy."

dated/been intimate with: interesting... serial, long-term dated 3 italian-american men, one right after the other, 2 of which (the first and last) were extremely arrogant, which for some reason i find very attractive. various rebound dated/intimacy experiences with a few middle-class white boys of the not-fraternity type, a conservative jew, a very girly black guy (of the very light skinned variety -- not intended to be racist, just he was light skinned and had white person hair, not nappy black person hair), a slightly not quite right in his skin artsy, musicky boy, a red-headed irish-american fraternity guy, a glaswegian bloke (seriously, from *******, scotland) who was the only smoker i've ever kissed, a swiss computer engineer who is now a water shiatsu guru, a too high on himself and too skinny australian guy, an australian librarian who took me for rides on his motorcycle, a fella from manchester, england, another fraternity guy that was too short and too skinny for me. maybe one or two more i can't remember enough about... :

oh and weird revelation i had on new year's eve this year: sometime this coming year will come the day where i will have been having s3x for more than half my life. (happened on new year's eve the very first time, that's why it was a weird revelation)

a) Yay for books from library!

b) ah!

c) Fascinating!!!

d) You are weird. But funny.
#85 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 10:24 PM

TC, let me know what your xanga username is, and I'll be happy to add you to my list!

I'm way way way more boring than y'all so I won't even list my past loves. 'Twould be a short list. :yawn

KK, heres to hoping your dh is on the mend!

Danile, just giving you some love and hope you are enjoying the babymoon. Katie lost her cord stump early and it bled, and actually looked open at one point, and my normally-level-headed-medical-degree-holding-dh sent us to the ER to have it checked out.

going to go watch some boob toob!

Oh, and Heather, I think dh's week off is the week before your trip to ME. Bummah. But he has to check something at work, so it may be subject to change, he may have a work obligation the week he already took off, so I'll see...
#86 of 532 Old 01-05-2008, 11:12 PM

Don't fret, Sherri....I'll just have to come for an extra week! ;-) Actually we talked about extending to two weeks at some point when the kiddies are older. I hope you guys can get a nice week vacay as a family whatever week it is! We'll have to trade notes on our fave places.

I'm wading through pics and uploading to winkflash. Note to self: do not not upload any pics for a year or more and then leave it to do all at once to take advantage of 6 cent sale. Printing pics is my very worst procrastinating problem.

okay...back to work...

#87 of 532 Old 01-06-2008, 01:10 AM

Alrighty MMF's-

Pics of Jasmine are now up on the blog.....
#88 of 532 Old 01-06-2008, 01:45 AM

Hi Mamas!

We got in latelatelate last night (veryearlythismorning, actually). The trip was not bad. Lily slept on the plane for the last 3 hours and was only mildly PO'ed to be woken up for 1.5 hours and then put back to bed at 1 am. : Oh, and the airline sent her carseat to Cincinnati but they gave us a (crappy) loaner for the ride home. They are delivering ours to our doorstep tomorrow morning. Not as bad as it sounds, actually. Could have been worse - like all our luggage or something.

Love all your stories about past loves. My list is pretty short, too. Although I must add that one of my first loves was a death metal drummer with a mohawk. This was in high school, before DH.

KK, hope your family is on the mend. My DH has a horrible cold, but the pukies are much worse, I know.

So we got home at midnight last night, right, and this morning my DH went to Home Depot, rented a pneumatic floor nailer, and he and a friend put in the bamboo flooring in the office. He wanted to get it done before my quarter started. What a guy. Which left me to do the huge job of unpacking, but I'm not complaining. Lily was happy to be home amongst her long lost toys so I got a lot done. The entire contents of the office are in our kitchen and dining room, however, so it doesn't really feel like things are in order yet.

OK, more to respond to, but DH is dragging me away. Love to all!

S.
#89 of 532 Old 01-06-2008, 11:56 AM

danile-sweet, sweet pics of Jasmine! I already kinda miss that little infant phase! It goes by soooo quickly. Thanks for sharing.

KK-yes, we're entering to win the Dream House, too, though I haven't done it for a couple days. We'd probably sell it and then get our real dream house. Though I'd like to take one vacation there first!

mcsarahb-glad you got back okay and that lily was such a good traveler. bet you are glad to be back! bamboo floor sounds awesome.

elsanne-yay for presents! That's cool.

re: former partners: my list is soooo boring, no need to share, either. You all just about know the whole story.

heather, I also procrastinate about getting prints made. But not as much as actually putting them in a scrapbook. I haven't done one since shortly after dh and I got married! That's 15 years, ladies. YIKES!

Also, dh hasn't had the big "v" done yet, either. Mostly, it's because our insurance has a very high deductible ($1000) if it will even cover it, which I doubt. With the $3000 worth of car repairs we've had in the last month, we're wiped out. We also sense a bit of a job change might be underfoot in the next year. So. We're going to use another method until we can have the surgery. I don't think I'm even o'ing yet, since we're bfing pretty much exclusively (though she can go for longer stretches at night). But, I really don't want to get pregnant again, so I'm a little skittish about this whole deal. I like NFP, but don't know how reliable it is while bfing....maybe I should consult the book.

I enjoyed hearing about the IUD from everyone, but I don't think that's the best solution for us. We're wanting to be way final.

Lots of snow last night, but dh had to drive to church. We're not braving it...plus, more snow is on the way! Time to take down the tree...today Christmas is officially over (good for procrastinators like me).

Oh, and dh and I got a baby sitter for our anniversary on Wednesday! It's only for two hours from 4-6 p.m., but is the first.time.ever. for us to use a sitter. It's an older lady from church who watched G the day A was born. Don't know what we're going to do; not enough time for a movie, really. Maybe just an early dinner. We haven't had any kind of date in over a year when my mom watched G and we saw a movie. I'm excited!

Better go eat some breakfast.
#90 of 532 Old 01-06-2008, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter

Danile, I can't remember my info so I could log in and comment, just wanted to say that Jasmine is awfully darned cute!!

Dh says he's tired of lying down. Well, good. I really want to do some decluttering today (and finish the TYs and putting away the tree etc).

I watched both of the debates last night. I thought they were kind of interesting (also interesting how different the Republican one was from the Democratic). Haven't necessarily decided who I do like, but very convinced about who I don't like. (And I can't belieeeeve that this whole thing is set up to take so long... it's ridiculous, and a tremendous waste of time and money.)

My romantic history is similarly boring (when it's all basically about one person...).

Jacquie, A's not *that* old yet! Eek! (And are we duking it out for the Dream House? I'm not even sure I'd want a vacay in it first... I kind of feel like luxurious touches are kind of wasted on me...) What are you going to do for your DATE? (And curious and worried--what are thinking when you say job change might be afoot?)

Re BC talk and baby talk.... Is everyone done? Is anyone *not* done? (I'm sort of sitting on the fence for maybe one more, don't think dh is, though.) Anyone else thinking about the V? (So far so good here with the IUD, though I've had more crampiness than I would like.)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page