New Moderator! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-28-2001, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone,
I am a new moderator of this board and the Preteen years board. I thought I would take a moment to reintroduce myself.
My name is Jaime and I have been married to my wonderful husband for three years.
I have two children, ages 1.5 and 6. My son is from a previous relationship that never went anywhere. His father abandoned us and so I was a single mom for three years. When I met my husband, I told him that "I came with a bonus" and he gladly accepted
WE are going through the adoption process right now. My son talks about a time when he "didn't have a dad" still, but he excited to have four names! (he has my maiden name and we are going to tack on our family name)

I am currently a junior in school to become an Elementary school teacher. I am taking it easy and plan to graduate in 2.5 more years.
We live in Florida and love to play at the beach.

Well, that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to talking with everyone on these boards!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-02-2001, 11:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome! I love your families story. My ds and I just joined my dh in marriage on 8/9/01. I love your story of telling your dh that you came with a "BONUS"! Keep us posted on the adoption process.

Warmly~

Lisa

Lisa, Todd, Dane and Amber: & :::

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page