Join Date: Dec 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
- audio books on a CD/tape player with headphones (sometimes the headphones make all the difference)
- bubble wrap (the BIG bubbles) to stomp on
- coloring with "color wonder" markers (the ink only shows up on the special "color wonder" paper)
- get a roll of clear contact paper and unroll it on the floor, sticky side UP, and let the kids walk on it barefoot and make a collage by sticking things to it - feathers, cotton balls, birdseed, bits of paper, etc.
- big cardboard boxes they can make into houses/forts/cars/etc.
- bowling (you can use empty paper towel/toilet paper rolls, and a very soft, non-damaging ball)
- edible, peanut butter playdough (i don't know the recipe offhand; you can google it)
- give them a box of interesting/kid bandaids and let them doctor each other!
- hide a special treat/toy in the room you want them to be in, and let them go on a treasure hunt for it
- glowsticks or flashlights, in a darkened room
- let them roll around in a HUGE pile of blankets and pillows. maybe hide stuffed animals in it for them to find.
- give them a tape recorder with a microphone, and let them record themselves talking, singing, telling stories, etc.
|35 members and 13,676 guests|
|abi1212 , anisaer , appletarts , Arduinna , BirthFree , emmy526 , girlspn , greenemami , happy-mama , healthy momma , hillymum , hometim81 , IsaFrench , jlm84 , katelove , kathymuggle , Michele123 , momys1 , NaturallyKait , Noah'smomma , pulcetti , redsally , RollerCoasterMama , samaxtics , scaramouche131 , Shakti77 , shantimama , Shmootzi , Socks , Springshowers , Turner58800 , verticalscope , waxmale52 , worthy|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|