Join Date: Dec 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
- audio books on a CD/tape player with headphones (sometimes the headphones make all the difference)
- bubble wrap (the BIG bubbles) to stomp on
- coloring with "color wonder" markers (the ink only shows up on the special "color wonder" paper)
- get a roll of clear contact paper and unroll it on the floor, sticky side UP, and let the kids walk on it barefoot and make a collage by sticking things to it - feathers, cotton balls, birdseed, bits of paper, etc.
- big cardboard boxes they can make into houses/forts/cars/etc.
- bowling (you can use empty paper towel/toilet paper rolls, and a very soft, non-damaging ball)
- edible, peanut butter playdough (i don't know the recipe offhand; you can google it)
- give them a box of interesting/kid bandaids and let them doctor each other!
- hide a special treat/toy in the room you want them to be in, and let them go on a treasure hunt for it
- glowsticks or flashlights, in a darkened room
- let them roll around in a HUGE pile of blankets and pillows. maybe hide stuffed animals in it for them to find.
- give them a tape recorder with a microphone, and let them record themselves talking, singing, telling stories, etc.
|41 members and 18,898 guests|
|aliciahorsley , bluejanuary , DahliaRW , Deborah , girlspn , happy-mama , healthy momma , hillymum , japonica , JElaineB , Jess2boys , joandsarah77 , LadyAnnibal , lalalovely , lillicampbell , lilmissgiggles , lisak1234 , lolo77 , MeanVeggie , minkleaf , Mirzam , NaturallyKait , newmamalizzy , philomom , pulcetti , rubelin , SchoolmarmDE , shantimama , Skippy918 , Socks , sofysmommy , Springshowers , sren , transylvania_mom , VsAngela , Wild Lupine , Wolfcat , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|