made first playsilks today - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-02-2009, 06:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I made 4, but should have stopped at 2. The first two came out great! One is blue and white, the other is pink, orange, and yellow.

Then I messed up the last two. One is purple/raspberry/blue and was great until I accidentally dripped some water on it while it was drying and it mess up the dye. I tried to fix it, but just ended up making it worse. I know DS will still enjoy it, but it was so perfect and pretty before the accident.

The last one I decided to try a rainbow. It too was looking great, but I decided it would take too long to dry all rolled up(and I need my table back for dinner tonight) so I decided to carefully unroll it. I was almost finished and I'm not sure exactly what I did, but it stuck together and got purple and blue all over the orange and yellow. So I crumpled it all up and smooshed it together and then put it flat. Looks...interesting. Again, DS will probably love playing with it anyway.

It is lots of fun, but I think I'm only going to do two at a time from now on.
#2 of 3 Old 04-05-2009, 11:57 AM

Good for you! That's all part of trying something new.. there will be new things to learn every time. I bet you're right though; he will have fun playing with them no matter what. Especially since they are mama-made with love.

Saamy Student mama to  superhero.gifand hearts.gifand babyf.gif

#3 of 3 Old 04-07-2009, 04:11 PM

pics?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page