52 Project Challenge? - Page 19 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#541 of 635 Old 09-21-2010, 07:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I sewed the basic patches onto DD's Girl Scouts sash (she's a Junior now) today. Combined with the mending earlier this month and the wall switch plates I painted and installed (and I fixed a different one), I am adding 1 to my completed projects list. Up to 43 completed projects now!

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#542 of 635 Old 09-26-2010, 02:26 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
As someone commented in another thread 3 MONTHS TIL X-MAS....

Mom to J and never-ending , 0/2014 items decluttered, 0/52 crafts crafts completed  crochetsmilie.gif homeschool.gif  reading.gif  modifiedartist.gif

Seeking zen in 2014.  Working on journaling and finding peace this year.  Spending my free time taking J to swimteam

#543 of 635 Old 09-27-2010, 01:35 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra15 View Post
As someone commented in another thread 3 MONTHS TIL X-MAS....
Yikes! On the plus side, yesterday morning I discovered a project I can make quickly and the littles love. We had a birthday party to attend and we were the only invitees. Hate to show up empty handed, even though I know they really don't want anything else in their home and I gave them a ton of clothes (some NWT) about 3 weeks ago. While at our home for that visit, though, notice the little boy (who turned 2 yesterday) loved the wet/needle felted balls I'd made. Obviously, no time for that. Instead, I had printed out the pattern - a simple sliver, if you will - for one of those 6-section balls. He loved it! As did his 5 year old sister, my 18 mos old son and soon to be 5 year old daughter! And I cut it, sewed it, stuffed it and stitched it closed in about 1.5 hours. Would have been less, but, the machine acted up a bit. Adding these to what can be crafted quickly for Christmas!

Mama to add 10/05; ds 3/09, and two angels
#544 of 635 Old 09-27-2010, 03:18 PM

I am no longer keeping track- but on Saturday I was kind of on a roll. No kids and rain meant sewing. well sewing until DH took me shopping. I cut down a set of full size sheets to make twin for DD. I added straps to a quilt to make it into a curtain. I finished up a darling little cordoroy swing coat for DD. Super cute! And I finished knitting DD a ragamuffin hat for this fall/winter. I had already made one for her- but it seemed a little too small so it is going to be a birthday gift for my little neice!

Then the shopping. We must have drapes in our home for winter- the insulated variety so Dh took me to the city to JoAnns to see what struch my fancy. Well what I liked the best was also the most economical- but doing 12 full length windows is expensive no matter what you use. Anyway- I picked up enough for one window and made that up and will order the rest online. I also bought a couple of skiens of yarn for a big order of hats that I need to get knitting. I think this afternoon though I am going to paint a dresser for DD.

Iowaorganic- mama to DD (1/5/06), DS1 (4/9/07), DS2 (1/22/09), DS3 (12/10/10), DD2 (7/6/12) and a new kid due in early 2014

#545 of 635 Old 09-28-2010, 08:23 PM

Well ladies I am subbing with a vengence and that leaves me lots of time to crochet. So far this week I am booked for 3 days!
Today I was subbing math and honestly there isnt much teaching I can do in Jr High math, so I passed out the worksheets and got to work myself... I am almost done with another set of kitchen pads. I *think* I am all out of the clearance 100% cotton yarn I got.

I really want to make myself a new lanyard and get some of these beads used up so if I dont work tomorrow thats my project, if I do work, its back to the yard to complete stuff and beads on the weekend.

Hopefully tomorrow I can update my count!

Mom to J and never-ending , 0/2014 items decluttered, 0/52 crafts crafts completed  crochetsmilie.gif homeschool.gif  reading.gif  modifiedartist.gif

Seeking zen in 2014.  Working on journaling and finding peace this year.  Spending my free time taking J to swimteam

#546 of 635 Old 10-03-2010, 03:23 AM

Thanks to a week with subbing I was able to finish another set of 6 kitchen hot pads. I think my inventory of cotton yarn is depleted and now I need to find different school appropriate craft LOL. This week Thurs and Fri I was at the same school, same grade, just diff subjects and the kids were really interested in what I was doing during study hall time. It was kinda interesting to see jr high kids take interesting in crochet and tell me well 'my grandma does x and my mom does y'.

My list is updated.

1. X-stitch table runner (feb)
2. Crochet dishcloth (feb)
3. Assembled new laundry basket/center for DS (not a crafty but something that needed to be done for about a year) -feb
4. Decorative letters for DS name AND actually hung up in his room -feb
5. Crocheted blanket -march
6. Wooden spring shapes, colored(markers) and top coat (glitter) -march
7. LAUNDRY ROOM letters are done
8. 3 crocheted hot pads/ kitchen towels (april)
9. Story board of Fallingwater for DS school (april)
10. Purple/yellow crocheted blanket (april)
11. Finished sorting pictures (august)
12. Happy Haunting shirt (august)
13. Trick or Treat shirt (august)
14. Magenta scarf (august)
15. "American" hot pads x6 (september)
16. 'Green" hot pads x6 (september)

#547 of 635 Old 10-06-2010, 07:30 PM

What are your OCTOBER goals?
I really want to get a lanyard complete, finish 2 blankets and possibly a crosstitch. Any takers??

#548 of 635 Old 10-06-2010, 08:41 PM

Hmmm... I posted a "Way to go Zebra!" a few days ago and it's not here. Hmmm...

Anyway, I will be happy just getting through October! We have such a busy September and October that I am not planning any crafts. If they happen, great. If not, that's okay, too. I am on target for 52 completed projects for the year and plan to get there by year-end.

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#549 of 635 Old 10-08-2010, 05:12 PM

I'll join you Zebra!

I need to make 5 ragamuffin hats that I have sold- just not done yet. These are pretty quick to knit up though- so shouldn't take me too long. I also must make my curtains for my living room. 7 windows and I am making them 2 layers- so not horrible to do- but I need peace and quiet to measure and I haven't had that in week or two. Also- potholder sets for my girlfriends. I need something like 7 sets- but I have a panel print to use- so just assembly really. Oh and both of my little boys will freak on me if I don't knit them a new hat. (but it is like I need to make the ones I sold first ya know?).

That is pretty ambitious for October isn't it? Because then I need to start on Christmas crafting..... Well I have started- but need to really get my game going.

Iowaorganic- mama to DD (1/5/06), DS1 (4/9/07), DS2 (1/22/09), DS3 (12/10/10), DD2 (7/6/12) and a new kid due in early 2014

#550 of 635 Old 10-10-2010, 04:59 AM

mind if I join really late?? I need some inspiration to do a TON of sewing in the next few months. I have birthdays, anniversaries, Halloween, Marine Corps ball, baby sewing, Christmas sewing and household sewing to do, as well as some knitting. I'm not the best knitter but for some reason I agreed to knit 6 scarfs/hats for Christmas this year because quite a few people in my family live in cold climates and they can't find anything they like..
Current or up next project:
- 17 fabric covered journals OR
-FIL's apron/mitt set OR
- Niece-in-laws travel art kit OR
- 6 felt puppets/puppet theater
- Advent calendar
AND
-Felt Police car, fire engine, dump trunk and shovel or scarf/hat (these are my car projects right now)

Goals for the next few weeks are:
- Fix the zipper on the couch (we were gifted these really nice couches but one of the zippers on the cushion is broken and needs to be fixed.). Still can't find the right size zipper ughs.
- Mock ball gown (AKA anniversary dress figure I might as well make something I can wear for something)
- Real gown with nice fabric

DONE
-DD2's birthday dress/apron, monkey hair band and a monkey purse
-Monkey blanket
- Stuffed monkey's vest and blanket. Can't forget the monkey.
-2 capes
- 2 snake rice ties
-felt food/vehicle
-10 bean bags
- 2 Halloween/Christmas reversible aprons/2 aprons for stockings
-Bun in the oven shirt
-birthday banner

That is the start, there are more but Im trying to keep it reasonable. I have two young young children (my monkey girl turns two in November, my oldest is 3 1/2) and I'm pregnant (with horrible 24/7 morning sickness still) so I won't be able to move at a fast clip that I could when I only had one or when I had two but I wasn't pregnant.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#551 of 635 Old 10-11-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra15 View Post
What are your OCTOBER goals?
I really want to get a lanyard complete, finish 2 blankets and possibly a crosstitch. Any takers??
Been home w. a sick child (like massively ill) and nothing is getting done. This is so depressing.

#552 of 635 Old 10-12-2010, 01:09 AM

The beaded lanyard is started. Im really using some tiny beads so its taking FOREVER but I love it!

I hope to teach my 2 day assisgnment tues and weds this week. (DS is still not feeling well but should be ok at the sitters.) That should give me some great crocheting time LOL.. Im going to try a new 'technique' on this blanket. I started with a small hook and its crocheted in a large granny square and every so many rounds I want to increase the hook size.

#553 of 635 Old 10-12-2010, 10:26 AM

Zebra- Sorry your son isn't feeling well. Its hard to get anything done with a sick child, I know when mine aren't feeling well I spend my day curled up in bed reading to them instead of doing housework.. or crafting..

Today I got some stuff done. Ill count it as two projects total.
1) DD2's monkey dress and apron are complete! I wasn't going to count this as its own project but I had to hand sew on the zipper as well as do a TON of gathering. Since hand sewing and gathering are both hard for me I think it should be its own project.
2) 3 blankets. One for DD1, one for DD2 and one for the baby.

Tomorrow I hope to work on DD2's purse and clips, the birthday banner and the stuffed monkey's vest and blanket. I wasn't planning on doing the stuffed monkey stuff but Im a sucker for "Mommmy pllleeeasssee!!!"

ETA: Couldn't sleep last night so I finished up the monkey's vest and blanket then took pictures of the projects I finished.
DD2's dress with apron
Dress without apron
All 3 blankets
Monkey in vest sitting on top of his blanket

ETA2:
I got the purse and headband done while DD2 was napping (excuse the crabby face, she just woke up and didn't want her picture taken)
Project count now:
1) DD2's monkey dress and apron
3) Monkey's vest, blanket, monkey hairband and monkey purse.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#554 of 635 Old 10-13-2010, 01:30 PM

Well, DD (age 9) is taking another sewing class this weekend and she wants to learn to sew clothing. She selected fabric (from my stash) for two pairs of pajama bottoms, which btw was a whole 'project' unto itself! She & I cut out one pattern (stash) last week. She was too nervous to do it herself right off the bat.

Today, she will cut out the second pattern (with encouragement and whatever it takes) and we'll gather the thread and elastic and ribbon specific to these items. Tomorrow I plan to get her started on the actual sewing of one pair.

Although this is supposed to be DD's project, we all know that teaching a child to do something takes twice as long (if not more) as it does to do it yourself. I'll be getting credit once these are finished!!!

#555 of 635 Old 10-14-2010, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysandiegan View Post
Well, DD (age 9) is taking another sewing class this weekend and she wants to learn to sew clothing. She selected fabric (from my stash) for two pairs of pajama bottoms, which btw was a whole 'project' unto itself! She & I cut out one pattern (stash) last week. She was too nervous to do it herself right off the bat.

Today, she will cut out the second pattern (with encouragement and whatever it takes) and we'll gather the thread and elastic and ribbon specific to these items. Tomorrow I plan to get her started on the actual sewing of one pair.

Although this is supposed to be DD's project, we all know that teaching a child to do something takes twice as long (if not more) as it does to do it yourself. I'll be getting credit once these are finished!!!
Hugs to you.... I know how kids can be, sometimes I feel like teaching DS how to craft is also a lesson in 'drama class' too. I just want to scream 'give me Thespian points' lol

** in personal news I have several started projects but nothing finished. My lanyard is started, I have a blanket partially done, that red scarf still waiting for completion, the scrap yarn blanket, emb. tea towels, x-stitch pillow case, and latch hook rug.... oh goodness I also need to hang pictures so I'm at 8 and counting. OY!

#556 of 635 Old 10-14-2010, 07:31 AM

Sunny- anytime I teaching the girls something or helping them with something I had to triple the time I spend on that project. Like today I was organizing/sorting clothing and the girls wanted to help. Instead of taking an hour it took almost 4 but they had a good time with it.

zebra- I can't start more than 1 project at a time unless there is a reason I stopped it. When I try I forget about it. That is why I have a dress that is cut out but not completely sewn and a skirt that is also cut out but not completely sewn. That reminds me, maybe I should put that on my to do list .

Today I spent the day organizing baby clothes and playing at the park. Im exhausted.. Before I go to bed tonight though I need to sew a set of chevrons on for my husband who has a uniform inspection tomorrow. I have never sewn on chevrons so this should be interesting. I hope I have the right color thread and my machine doesn't go haywire. I'm tempted to count it as a project by itself since I'm going to have to measure and remeasure it like 10 times, Marines are very precise when it comes to their uniforms.

Tomorrow I'm going to work on the journals and aprons. If I wake up before the girls again I'm going to do the capes while they are sleeping (if they are awake I wouldn't get the capes up before they took off with them). I just realized that I don't' have the right type of batting for the oven mitts so I'm going to have to put that on the back burner (no pun intended) until I get the right type of batting.

#557 of 635 Old 10-14-2010, 11:50 AM

Heather - I was at a Girl Scout Outdoor Skills weekend recently (training all weekend; just adults) and I heard some of the most interesting ways people have gotten their patches and chevrons and other military stripes and such on their uniforms. My personal favorite was the man who stapled them on. Stapling????!!!!! Oh my!

#558 of 635 Old 10-14-2010, 04:57 PM

Sunny- Sounds like something I would have done in Iraq . Out there we did whatever to get things to work out until we got back and could take care of it properally. I had marines nail on their patches (yea, I wouldn't do that either), staple, glue, hot glue, use wood glue, safety pins, duct tape.. one even asked if I thought he could melt the wax on the back of the name tape and adhere it to himself (yea, he was wearing his uniform at the time that needed the name tape ). Marines and other service members can come up with some really funny things at times.

Ok, Im up and its 5am, I have about an hour before the girls wake up. Im going to work on the capes and start figuring out fabric for the journals. I hope I have enough fabric for all of them. I know 3 I won't have fabric for since they have special requests for their covers (DD1, DD2 and DH of course, DD1 wants hello kitty, DD2 wants monkeys and DH wants micky cammie) so i need to get some for those. I wonder does it count against you if you have to go get material to finish a project My husband is an enabler by the way, he said I don't have enough fabric/notions in the closet or I would be able to finish all the projects without having to get more. He told me I needed to stock up more. I love him but I dont' think he understands that Im trying to get the old out before thinking of whats next.

#559 of 635 Old 10-14-2010, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysandiegan View Post
Heather - I was at a Girl Scout Outdoor Skills weekend recently (training all weekend; just adults) and I heard some of the most interesting ways people have gotten their patches and chevrons and other military stripes and such on their uniforms. My personal favorite was the man who stapled them on. Stapling????!!!!! Oh my!
Totally OT but how on earth did you get a kid free weekend... that is just not fair (i would even be willing to learn 'outdoor skills')

heather- in complete and utter chaos today I picked up,from my stash, another skien of yarn on the way to subbing today and yet started another project... multi pink and white/cream. DS says its pink candy cane... I see another blanket in the works... I really need to FINISH something before starting ya know?? At least this one is being made with a huge hook, size M so the project will go quickly. LOL and I should have enough yarn to finish.

#560 of 635 Old 10-15-2010, 12:17 AM

No worry Zebra, I would never get a kid free weekend either.. Sometimes I do get a couple of hours without them though. I would never be able to do multiple projects like that they would end up with them in the closet before they are finished and then I would forget about them. Maybe if I didn't put them in the closet it would help.. I tried crocheting once by the way, I couldn't figure out the needle. I don't know why i can do the two for knitting but can't figure out the one for crocheting .

I finished the capes and the 2 rice tie snakes.. Im "testing" out the snakes right now, they are great for a sore neck! Ill post pictures later but Im considering the 4 together as a project. Oh and if anyone wants to know its a pain in the rear to stuff a tie with rice.

4) 2 capes and 2 snake rice bags.

#561 of 635 Old 10-15-2010, 12:58 PM

Zebra & Heather - Now that my DD is older (age 9), I am able to get away quite a bit. My DH is very supportive of all my activities and my dad moved near us almost five years ago. Plus, we have great friends and neighbors who help out when we need it. DH and I are going to a wedding on Saturday and one of our playgroup families is picking our daughter (and their own) up from sewing class and then keeping her overnight for us. It is a win-win for each of us! (A few months ago we took their oldest DD overnight at the last minute when their youngest DD got an impromptu sleepover invite, so they could have a night alone.)

Anyway, back on topic....

I have a large wicker laundry basket filled with UFOs...unfinished objects (or projects, in this case)...so I can relate. They aren't shoved in a closet, but they still aren't finished either. I have been working on them via this challenge, though, so that's good! I've also added to them. My DH & DD have added to the basket, too. It is a little out of control at the moment considering it is stacked pretty high and teeters a bit.

DD & I worked on her sewing skills. I set up the machine she is borrowing from a friend (another playgroup mom) and taught her to thread the whole thing (including the bobbin) and showed her the pictures on the machine and in the manual. Then, I took it all apart and had her do it herself with me helping. Then, I took it all apart and had her do it with me nearby. Then, I took it all apart and had her do it completely on her own (I was outside). Six rounds of that and she is a pro! This was the biggest challenge she had the last time she went to sewing class and why she didn't want to go again. Thought I'd nip that in the bud and give her a little self-confidence boost at the same time...

I also handed her two squares of fabric from my scraps stash and taught her proper pinning (she was stabbing them every half-inch... ) and then had her sew three sides together to form a pocket/bag. Clipped the threads and corners. Repeat to form a smaller bag/pocket. The top of each fabric square was a selvedge edge, so didn't need any special treatment. She was pretty darn excited and I was rather impressed since she had been telling me her sewing was crooked and so forth. It wasn't crooked at all; she just needed some tips for handling the fabric as she sews. Plus, I had to challenge her to keep her foot steady on the pedal. If it had been a car with a manual transmission, we both would have had cracked skulls!

All of the above was four hours yesterday. See why I am giving myself credit once she finishes the pajama bottoms?????

P.S. My name is Karin.

#562 of 635 Old 10-15-2010, 09:04 PM

Karin- My hubby knows not to start projects he doesn't plan of finishing. It drives me nuts when people add to my list of to dos. I might just put it in his PT bag.. of course if i did that no one would remember its there . Id say I needed to get a basket but that would encourage me a little to much.

What I did yesterday:
Capes
FIL's snake tie
FIL and BILs ties together

You guys are bad influences on me. For some reason I can't keep myself working on one thing right now. Yesterday I cut out 5 of the journals, made 1 bean bag and started the first scarf. I don't feel like doing any of that right now so I might start making some of the felt food I have waiting to be done.. ... Im having one of those "ugh I feel horrible" days you get in pregnancy where I don' WANT to do anything but know I NEED to so Im trying to force myself to.

#563 of 635 Old 10-16-2010, 01:52 AM

To be fair, Heather, my DH only added one item and it was because DD insisted. DD, however, is the instigator for a huge pile of projects!

DD had another sewing lesson today, sort of... Her class is tomorrow. I had her pack her own supplies this time and the sewing machine and carry it all to the door. She also had to read the pattern and figure out the amount of elastic and/or ribbon. She got to choose her ribbon, too, which was the highlight for her. She will decide which she wants to use tomorrow, if she gets that far.

#564 of 635 Old 10-16-2010, 03:01 AM

I must love working under pressure. I just gave myself a huge project or 2. There is a chance (and hopefully a good one) that DS and I will be moving NEXT WEEK. That means I need to wait and hear back from the apt's and see if we are officially approved on Monday- get the keys on Tuesday, get movers for Weds and in that time frame, pack us and get us the heck out of here. (If the move actually happens I am taking like FIVE points lol).

I should have a pretty solid idea tomorrow (sat) if this is going to happen or not.

Heather-those snakes are awesome!

#565 of 635 Old 10-17-2010, 09:18 PM

hi ya'll.

wow, zebra will be busy. Good luck with that.

and Karin great work on your projects, you have been steadily working all year at a great rate.

have ya'll missed me? lol
i have been in a deep dark place, ill, and also, -not doing anything-, according to dp. I have been cooking and taking care of my children, and necessary cleaning and laundry, but not crafting at all and i have been neglecting my gardening and house. and maybe dp too.

i did complete one project, a halloween tote for a swap.

i could use and would appreciate some vibes (can be silent, no need to post) or prayers to get well and happy. please and thank you.

Mama to 3 boys 

#566 of 635 Old 10-18-2010, 08:11 PM

Karin- I think its about time she learns to sew then so she can finish all the unfinished projects .. What we don't do for our kids, I know a lot of projects get added to my list because of my girls. Like the monkey vest.. and now I need to figure out whether I can make a dress for DD1's minnie mouse..

Zebra- any word on the move??

Ms. Shell- I hope everything turns around for you soon .

I haven't been sewing much. I did make felt food and one of the felt vehicles. I went through my pattern book for felt animals with DD2 to see which ones she pointed out. What she really wants is a felt monkey (yea, have I mentioned my youngest is a little monkey obsessed) but I can't find a pattern online so I might have to make my own.. That might be dangerous (kidding, most of the patterns I make turn out well).
Im going to count the food and vehicle as a project since the vehicle took a REALLY long time to sew. All the pieces are hand sewn on, by the end my hand was cramping . I guess I need to work on hand sewing more!

Im going to try to work on some stuff today but Im not feeling well again. I want to get the birthday banner done so Im not working on it last moment.
ETA: Project list:
4) 2 capes and 2 snake rice bags.
5) felt dump truck and felt food.

#567 of 635 Old 10-19-2010, 08:00 PM

Hi Ladies! I think life is getting in the way of crafting. Anyway- I have 14 more hats ordered- so I really need to get knitting... But before that I need to get my living room in order. I have almost painted it- just a bit left that I think I can finish up tonight- and then on to the windows and curtains. Then I need to make some cute little fabric buckets to put on a cabinet that just keeps getting more and more cluttered. Then on to painting and organizing my sewing room. Because right now everything from the living room is thrown in there until I can hang things back up on the walls.

So the hats and fabric buckets will be my challenge projects- cause I bought the drapery fabric.

Anyway- happy crafting ladies!

#568 of 635 Old 10-21-2010, 12:44 PM

Hi Ladies!

I haven't completed any projects, but I did get out of starting and finishing a new project! I didn't already have the fabric, so it would have been a wash anyway. However, I posted on my facebook page about making a poodle skirt for my DD for Halloween and a friend offered my DD her now-grown DD's poodle skirt (from her youth). My DD loved the pictures, so now we have a poodle skirt en route to us for her costume and I didn't have to do anything (and she won't accept even the shipping costs). I feel so blessed!!!

#569 of 635 Old 10-21-2010, 04:43 PM

Iowa, life always gets in the way of crafting I find. I know Im not nearly as fast as I use to be getting things done.
Sunny- Yay for good friends!

I finished the bean bags for DD2's Christmas present. I ended up doing 11 instead of 10 because the girls found one and took off with it. One more thing down but I don't really think I could consider it a whole project. Start to finish all 10 took about an hour, even with my oldest daugther "helping" me fill them.

#570 of 635 Old 10-21-2010, 08:47 PM

My apt was approved however I was granted a bit of a reprieve. I opted to wait for a 1st floor unit and that wont be ready until 11/7. So I have a couple weeks to pack. LOL...

No crafting has been complete but I am working in several projects in hopes of finishing something....

Vibes for you ms.shell.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page