Lets start thinking DECEMBER!!!! Make the season HOMEMADE!!! - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#421 of 603 Old 10-24-2010, 04:51 PM
 
OkiMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,407
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rere View Post
Uhg!I sort of forgot about my daughter's list.She's still at an age where I need to be responsible for the stuff she's making people but I'm not feeling it this year.Isn't that horrible?

Anyway what are your kids making for people?

So far the only idea I have is to paint a bird house for grandma.Maybe she can make felted soaps for people?Hmmm?I guess I need to start her list.
Around that age I made my Grandpa a travel mug. He just passed and my father found the mug next to his table still so I know it must have meant a lot to him.
Mine are younger but they are helping me make photo ornaments out of felt for the family. They are also helping make the Christmas cards and painting pictures for each family member. My in-laws especially have been asking for some of the girls handy-work so I thought it would be a nice little touch to the cards.
Is there any crafts she particularly like? I was a little older than that (around 7-8) my mom taught me to do needlepoint and I use to help make presents for my grandma (we would do large framed needlepoint pictures). Mom also taught me to do latch hook around that age and we would latch hook rugs/pillows etc for family members.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
OkiMom is offline  
#422 of 603 Old 10-24-2010, 05:30 PM
 
rere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiMom View Post
Around that age I made my Grandpa a travel mug. He just passed and my father found the mug next to his table still so I know it must have meant a lot to him.
Mine are younger but they are helping me make photo ornaments out of felt for the family. They are also helping make the Christmas cards and painting pictures for each family member. My in-laws especially have been asking for some of the girls handy-work so I thought it would be a nice little touch to the cards.
Is there any crafts she particularly like? I was a little older than that (around 7-8) my mom taught me to do needlepoint and I use to help make presents for my grandma (we would do large framed needlepoint pictures). Mom also taught me to do latch hook around that age and we would latch hook rugs/pillows etc for family members.
Thanks for the ideas.She's like me and really likes to make a lot of different things.I think the needle point could be a really good one for her though.She's done some hand sewing but just free form.It might be time to show her needlepoint.I think she'll enjoy it and framed would make a sweet present.

rere is offline  
#423 of 603 Old 10-24-2010, 05:30 PM
 
Toolip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,715
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softmama View Post
I am currently baking my pine cones! my house smells like burnt dirt
Toolip is offline  
#424 of 603 Old 10-24-2010, 06:40 PM
 
OkiMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,407
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rere View Post
Thanks for the ideas.She's like me and really likes to make a lot of different things.I think the needle point could be a really good one for her though.She's done some hand sewing but just free form.It might be time to show her needlepoint.I think she'll enjoy it and framed would make a sweet present.
I love needlework, its easy and looks lovely when done. Just make sure to look at what she grabs to do. My mom didn't look at the first project I picked and I didn't really understand about the size thing at the time, it ended up being 20x25. I think my Dad still has it somewhere and no, I haven't finished it yet.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
OkiMom is offline  
#425 of 603 Old 10-24-2010, 10:27 PM
 
beansricerevolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,276
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm back ladies! Still need to revise my list and am hoping to do that this week
beansricerevolt is offline  
#426 of 603 Old 10-25-2010, 12:46 AM
 
Toolip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,715
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I was thinking about making something like this...

http://www.hearthsong.com/Dodge-Tag_...102_C2201.html
Toolip is offline  
#427 of 603 Old 10-25-2010, 09:26 AM
 
rere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiMom View Post
I love needlework, its easy and looks lovely when done. Just make sure to look at what she grabs to do. My mom didn't look at the first project I picked and I didn't really understand about the size thing at the time, it ended up being 20x25. I think my Dad still has it somewhere and no, I haven't finished it yet.
Good point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansricerevolt View Post
I'm back ladies! Still need to revise my list and am hoping to do that this week
Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolip View Post
I was thinking about making something like this...

http://www.hearthsong.com/Dodge-Tag_...102_C2201.html
Fun!

Today's goal is to start the doughnut pillow.Small goals.

rere is offline  
#428 of 603 Old 10-25-2010, 11:56 AM
 
Softmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,035
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolip View Post
I was thinking about making something like this...

http://www.hearthsong.com/Dodge-Tag_...102_C2201.html
that looks really cool. If you make it, I'd like to know how hard/easy it was as it might be a great gift for my boys.
Softmama is offline  
#429 of 603 Old 10-25-2010, 04:04 PM
 
rere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well,I started the doughnut.Ran out of stuffing but I can't bring myself to buy some now,when in a few days I'll be able to get it for 40% off.Trying to be patient...

rere is offline  
#430 of 603 Old 10-26-2010, 12:08 PM
 
Softmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,035
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
for those of you who have done the felted soap- can I use any old wool or is there a special wool I have to buy? I'm trying to do some stocking stuffer ideas for the boys but on a budget and don't want to go buy more than I have too. I have old 100% wool socks I could cut up and use. Would that work? i have never tried any kind of felting before...
Softmama is offline  
#431 of 603 Old 10-26-2010, 04:45 PM
 
rere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softmama View Post
for those of you who have done the felted soap- can I use any old wool or is there a special wool I have to buy? I'm trying to do some stocking stuffer ideas for the boys but on a budget and don't want to go buy more than I have too. I have old 100% wool socks I could cut up and use. Would that work? i have never tried any kind of felting before...
I haven't done it yet but from what I've read you have to use roving.I think too much agitation would be required to use socks.Although I made these little "pockets"for bars of soap and I was considering trying that out with some felted wool sweaters as a reusable scrubber.

rere is offline  
#432 of 603 Old 10-26-2010, 05:57 PM
 
Softmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,035
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
rere is that little pocket to put the soap in or just a way to hold onto the washcloth?
Softmama is offline  
#433 of 603 Old 10-27-2010, 08:52 AM
 
rere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softmama View Post
rere is that little pocket to put the soap in or just a way to hold onto the washcloth?
To put the soap in.

rere is offline  
#434 of 603 Old 10-27-2010, 11:16 AM
 
dfunk98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i'm toning down the amount of homemade gifts i'm making this year do to time and money. i would still like to make a few things, though, but have no ideas. feel free to insert yours here
i can sew and do some needlepoint, but that's about it. i might try loom knitting, but that's a big "might"!!

mom-('09-apron)
dd (6yo)-wants a ds this year, so maybe a case, and also a doll quilt
ds (3yo)-('09 dolls, garden pillow, etc.)
nieces (5yo)-('09 crayon tote)
older nieces (10yo)-('09 bracelets and stuff)
younger nieces (2yo)-
mil-('09 lunch bag)
female cousin (21yo)-('09 scarf and wristlet)
sil (33yo)-('09 tea wallet)

Danielle, bf'ing, cd'ing, bw'ing, ap'ing, SAHM to DD Avery (12-1-04) blahblah.gif DS Linus (10-31-07)bouncy.gif and DD Nilah (9-17-11) babygirl.gif

always and forever remembering angel1.gif (6-9-10)

dfunk98 is offline  
#435 of 603 Old 10-27-2010, 12:51 PM
 
Quaniliaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,001
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok - I've just put together my list of ideas. Some are probably already linked.




DH DD - 7 y.o. | Her 8th birthday is at the end of November, so I'll be using some of these ideas for that, too. DD - 2 y.o. For Both Kids
  • Knitted Ankle Bells
  • Fleece or Wool Mittens

  • Dollhouse dolls & if I order the doll forms: Gnomes (best price for wire/wood bendy dolls here)

  • Bean Bag Chair (PDF) - I'd love to make them one if filling weren't so darn expensive (I'd prefer natural filling - but I haven't found any affordable options so far). Any ideas?
Mom Dad
  • Mini Apple Pies (frozen - in a jar)
  • Homemade Root Beer
Sister
  • Burdock root pickles (link above)
  • Herbal potpourri
  • Quilted Hot water bottle cover
  • Denim Picnic Blanket
BIL

  • Beard Hat - collaborative effort btw dh and I; BIL is the only one in our family w/o a beard, so we thought this would be funny.

  • Snack box: caramels, biscotti, peanut butter cups, soft pretzels.
  • Homemade Root Beer
Niece - 5 y.o.
  • Doll house dolls (links above)
  • Board game that I can't remember the name of - DH making this
  • Frida shirt (link above)
  • Crocheted Hair Bows (link above)
  • Snowman Kit (link above)
Nephew - 2 y.o. Kids will be making shrinky dink ornaments and painting on canvases for gifts for others.
Quaniliaz is offline  
#436 of 603 Old 10-30-2010, 09:44 AM
 
rere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaniliaz View Post
Ok - I've just put together my list of ideas. Some are probably already linked.


DH DD - 7 y.o. | Her 8th birthday is at the end of November, so I'll be using some of these ideas for that, too. DD - 2 y.o. For Both Kids
  • Knitted Ankle Bells
  • Fleece or Wool Mittens

  • Dollhouse dolls & if I order the doll forms: Gnomes (best price for wire/wood bendy dolls here)
  • Bean Bag Chair (PDF) - I'd love to make them one if filling weren't so darn expensive (I'd prefer natural filling - but I haven't found any affordable options so far). Any ideas?
Mom Dad
  • Mini Apple Pies (frozen - in a jar)
  • Homemade Root Beer
Sister
  • Burdock root pickles (link above)
  • Herbal potpourri
  • Quilted Hot water bottle cover
  • Denim Picnic Blanket
BIL

  • Beard Hat - collaborative effort btw dh and I; BIL is the only one in our family w/o a beard, so we thought this would be funny.
  • Snack box: caramels, biscotti, peanut butter cups, soft pretzels.
  • Homemade Root Beer
Niece - 5 y.o.
  • Doll house dolls (links above)
  • Board game that I can't remember the name of - DH making this
  • Frida shirt (link above)
  • Crocheted Hair Bows (link above)
  • Snowman Kit (link above)
Nephew - 2 y.o. Kids will be making shrinky dink ornaments and painting on canvases for gifts for others.
Nice list!

rere is offline  
#437 of 603 Old 10-30-2010, 02:04 PM
 
jeslynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hudson Valley, NY
Posts: 200
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You guys are SUCH an inspiration!

I've decided to make gifts for everyone but my husband and son this year. You all have given me such great ideas!

Jessica reading.gif married to the love of my life jammin.gif

Momma to: Levi (09/06)superhero.gif, Junior (09/05) angel.gif, Teagann (11/10) angel.gif and two furbabies Nugget and Boo cat.gifflowerkitty.gif TTC our next bundle of love since 1/11makebabe.gif

 

jeslynn is offline  
#438 of 603 Old 10-31-2010, 01:36 AM
 
sewcool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 326
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Im not doing much this year - im currently 39 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child so Ill be busy BUT I will be doing a little bit-there are a ton of people in my family and my husbands so i think family gifts work best instead of individual people...
not sure though

however i do want to make handprint ornaments for the grandparents i was thinking of making all 3 kids and putting them on a little ribbon to string up on the tree, i dont know im just starting to ponder...

bfinfant.gifcd.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifmomsling.GIFsewmachine.gifknit.gifMama to Gavin, Lily, and Soren 
sewcool is offline  
#439 of 603 Old 10-31-2010, 09:38 AM
 
rere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sewcool View Post
however i do want to make handprint ornaments for the grandparents i was thinking of making all 3 kids and putting them on a little ribbon to string up on the tree, i dont know im just starting to ponder...
I've seen some where you paint the kid's hand and then they hold onto a ball ornament with that hand.I thought they came out cute and it seems pretty easy to do.

rere is offline  
#440 of 603 Old 10-31-2010, 09:52 AM
 
rere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm having such a hard time with my MIL's gift.I'm sure I've whined about it already but here I go again.I just have no confidence when it comes to giving her a gift.I made her a fabric bucket but I just can't come up with an idea for something to put inside.I made it thinking she could hold her knitting inside it... thought I would get her some yarn but...when she first started knitting,I gave her a gift of a subscription to a knitting magazine and a "yarn sampler".I bought different kinds of yarn(one skein each) all from the Joann's.My thinking was she could try them out and go get more of what she liked.Her reaction to this gift was to hold up one of the skeins and say "well,I can't make much with this".So this little incident has sort of turned me off.

So what I need is some sort of "pleasant"gift that would make sense inside the fabric bucket.Any ideas?

rere is offline  
#441 of 603 Old 10-31-2010, 12:27 PM
 
ctrygirlatheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Scotts Valley, CA
Posts: 133
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rere what about decoratively painting the ends of some bamboo needles and sticking them in there?
ctrygirlatheart is offline  
#442 of 603 Old 10-31-2010, 12:28 PM
 
ctrygirlatheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Scotts Valley, CA
Posts: 133
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quaniliaz, is there a tut somewhere on the woven trees, they are beautiful!
ctrygirlatheart is offline  
#443 of 603 Old 10-31-2010, 12:42 PM
 
rere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrygirlatheart View Post
Rere what about decoratively painting the ends of some bamboo needles and sticking them in there?
Hmmm?That's a good idea.That way I it would show what I intended the gift to be.Thanks for the idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrygirlatheart View Post
Quaniliaz, is there a tut somewhere on the woven trees, they are beautiful!
I'm pretty sure I saw them linked up over at The Crafty Crow not too long ago.

Found a tut.

rere is offline  
#444 of 603 Old 10-31-2010, 11:42 PM
 
sewcool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 326
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rere View Post
I've seen some where you paint the kid's hand and then they hold onto a ball ornament with that hand.I thought they came out cute and it seems pretty easy to do.

that sounds cool! Ill look into that

bfinfant.gifcd.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifmomsling.GIFsewmachine.gifknit.gifMama to Gavin, Lily, and Soren 
sewcool is offline  
#445 of 603 Old 11-01-2010, 05:14 AM
 
cheenya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,982
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been reading through this thread for a few months and have seen so many good ideas but have not tracked them or started much. I know I'm going to run out of time to do everything I though of, and that I need to start a list of what I'm hoping to do, so here goes

DD - notebook/pencil holder, doll, more?
DS1 - car roll, doll clothes, more?
DS2 - doll
DH?

mom -
dad -
grandma - fleece wrap to cover arms, rice pillow her hand can fit in to keep warm, bolster to replace rolled blanket on chair that her other hand rests on with pocket for chair remote

Sister1 - beeswax luminaries, chocolate massage oil
Sispartner - soup mix, vanilla sugar
Sister2 - wool dryer balls, tea wallet
Sispartner
T- vanilla sugar
Esp - car roll

MIL - pictures?
FIL - Pictures?

SIL- dog treats

BIL-
SIL-
Niece - texture mat

Joan - Pictures?

I know I had more ideas than this... should have started the list sooner, or maybe I'll remember more after some sleep

Mama to three - DD : 1/03, DS 2/06, and DS 6/09.
cheenya is offline  
#446 of 603 Old 11-01-2010, 01:30 PM
 
modmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 479
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sub so excited for the holidays
modmom is offline  
#447 of 603 Old 11-01-2010, 05:31 PM
 
OkiMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,407
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Got one of the presents done this morning.
SIL's baby blanket
It was very simple to do and I needed something to just finish since Im kind of lacking in the motivation department. Hopefully that gets me motivated to work on some more of the sewing I need to do.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
OkiMom is offline  
#448 of 603 Old 11-01-2010, 06:00 PM
 
jimblejamble's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Central California
Posts: 2,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Husband - Jayne Cobb hat (done!)
Mom - Noro yarn cowl (done!)
FIL - Waffle stitch cowl (done!)
MIL - Leaf lace cowl (done!)

To make:
G'ma-in-law - Cable cowl
Dad - Knitted had with ear flaps
BIL - ???

Formerly known as "JessicaRenee".  hang.gif  Single mama to Jude (Sept '09)!  biggrinbounce.gif

jimblejamble is offline  
#449 of 603 Old 11-01-2010, 10:11 PM
 
Juise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Holland, MI
Posts: 622
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quaniliaz - What a great list! I am filing away those mushroom shelves and car litter bag for my mum's birthday, she will love those mushroom shelves!

And I really like that car tote with the house pockets for the cars, that's fantastic! I hadn't seen that before, I want to include a couple windowed house pockets on my car totes now.

I think I will be saving that bike basket for DD1 for her birthday, too. She'll love that!

I made 7 little decorations today out of fimo to put on the tiny tote bags I'm making, and I have all the paper mache bird bodies done, just need to add wings, tail, and paint

Okay, so I have a lot to go, but I started Holy bloit is it hard to get anything done with a 2 1/2 y/o and a 3 month old!

rainbow1284.gifJuise - stillheart.gif Vegan-organic greenthumb.gif food-growing mama to dust.gif Kaia Hanako - 8 Feb 08, babyf.gif Katalin Reiah - 13 July 10, flowerkitty.gif 4x Little Furry Kitty Friends, chicken3.gif 11x Chickens, goldfish.gif Assorted Aquatic Life, and Wife to malesling.GIF Lee. computergeek2.gif

http://thejuicery.blogspot.com/

Juise is offline  
#450 of 603 Old 11-02-2010, 01:14 PM
 
Juise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Holland, MI
Posts: 622
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tiny Totes all done!!! I'm so excited! They are so cute, I cannot wait to give them out Well, I can, but I am still quite excited.

rainbow1284.gifJuise - stillheart.gif Vegan-organic greenthumb.gif food-growing mama to dust.gif Kaia Hanako - 8 Feb 08, babyf.gif Katalin Reiah - 13 July 10, flowerkitty.gif 4x Little Furry Kitty Friends, chicken3.gif 11x Chickens, goldfish.gif Assorted Aquatic Life, and Wife to malesling.GIF Lee. computergeek2.gif

http://thejuicery.blogspot.com/

Juise is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off