Printer recommendations? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 06-01-2010, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Our old one died. And we didn't like it much anyway as it used ink up like it was going out of style . So, we are in desperate need of a new one, but want to do a better job of finding one that matches our needs this time, so I am looking for recommendations.

What we need is a durable printer that doesn't go through ink too quickly, but can print good quality pictures and photos, and has the ability to print high resolution enlargements. My DH primarily uses it to print documents for his business (so often LOTS of pages, some with graphics) while I print occasional pages here and there but REALLY need it to print out photos for scrapbooking. We also need it to accept faxes (maybe this is standard??) and make copies/scans.

Does anyone have any recommendations for something like this? We will consider any price range (if we pay more now but don't have to replace it for a long time, that's cool) since we can account for at least part of the price as a business expense for my DH's business.
Thanks!

Kelly, wife to DH, mom to Caden Reese (10-2-06), Tessa Brynn (12-26-08 ), and Maddox Quinn (7-16-11). Fur-mama to Finnegan, Ripley, Raisin (my little kitty amputee) and Kimchi. 748/2011, 2028/2012-I did it!! 2023/2013-Again!!! 404/2014

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page