52 Project Challenge, 2011 - Page 9 - Mothering Forums
First ... 7  8  9 10  11  ... Last
Arts & Crafts > 52 Project Challenge, 2011
sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 09:28 PM 05-31-2011

Oh my! For having the patience of a saint, I am giving myself credit for DD & I sewing all the patches onto her Junior sash this afternoon.

And, DH & DD said I deserve credit for putting the grill together since it took us many hours to do so.

ms.shell's Avatar ms.shell 03:04 PM 06-05-2011

i finished a baby quilt for my sister, expecting her daughter in a couple of weeks.  she came over to my house months ago with a bag full of her baby and kid clothes that she wanted to cut up and make a quilt, and i was going to teach her how to sew.  we had some words because i wouldn't consent to cutting up a bunch of handmade girls dresses that my mother smocked...smocked yokes wouldn't even work well in a quilt, and there was nothing wrong with the dresses except that my sister didn't like them for her daughter to wear.  Anyway, we started cutting up some things and she left, never to return.  lol

So I made the quilt, adding fabrics to the few I cut from old clothes.  that's a point, bringing me to 17.  I didn't finish her diaper bag in time for her shower, but that is hopefully next.

ms.shell's Avatar ms.shell 03:07 PM 06-05-2011

make that 18 for me, i see that i didn't yet count the second (short) patchwork skirt that I made. it counts because I used up some charm squares that I won from sewmamasew a long time ago.  I need to blog it, too, but i will count the point now because the skirt is finished and darling and worn.

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 04:53 PM 06-05-2011

Good job!

Do you have a picture to share of your sister's quilt? I'd love to see it! smile.gif

triana1326's Avatar triana1326 09:46 PM 06-06-2011

I have finished my first knitting project! It's a long blocky blue and white scarf that will be someone's for Christmas. I'm rather impressed with myself, as there were only eight dropped stitches in the entire scarf! Here's a picture:

IMG_2357.JPG

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 05:10 PM 06-08-2011

With three kids running around us, I managed to teach a friend how to make insect repellent and we made two bottles. Turns out, one of the girls is super interested in all things herbal. I might be taking her under my wing and guiding her on how to make herbal treatments. Should be fun!

saoirse2007's Avatar saoirse2007 06:18 AM 06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysandiegan View Post

With three kids running around us, I managed to teach a friend how to make insect repellent and we made two bottles. Turns out, one of the girls is super interested in all things herbal. I might be taking her under my wing and guiding her on how to make herbal treatments. Should be fun!

is it safe for toddlers?

my preschooler gets eaten alive!!!! so does dh- luckily the black flies and skeeters dont really affect me too much- not sure a bout dd yet this is her first summer to really run around in the woods!

can you share the recipe-we would soo appreciate it

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 09:30 AM 06-09-2011

In the interest of time, here's a copy & paste from my facebook page:

Quote:
I made my own insect repellent in August 2009 that works better than store-bought. Today I made more with a slightly different recipe. Even if I didn't have the ingredients already, I'm pretty sure it is more cost-effective than buying it pre-made and it's definitely safer. Fun, too! :)

Version #1:
1 oz amber or other dark-colored glass bottle with glass dropper lid
Fill 80% with sweet almond oil.
Fill almost to the top with pure vitamin E oil.
Add 2 drops Bergamot essential oil. (I used this formula as deodorant for a few days before turning it into insect repellent because I needed insect repellent and didn't need deodorant and only had one such bottle at the time. LOL)
To turn it into insect repellent...

Add 2 drops Lemongrass essential oil.

I also needed thyme essential oil and I didn't have it as a single ingredient. I did have thyme in a blend where thyme was the main ingredient (first one listed of 3). I had this blend in an itty bitty vial (1/32 oz, I believe), so I used half of it.

We've been using it successfully for nearly two years! ♥

Version #2 Insect Repellent:
1-4 oz spray bottle
Pour a splash of 80 or 100 proof vodka in.
Add 1 drop lemongrass essential oil.
Add 1 drop peppermint essential oil.
Add 2 drops lavender essential oil.
Fill almost to the top with water.
Shake well before each use and avoid eyes and all mucous membranes. (Spray on hands and pat onto face and neck.)

Lemongrass is in the same family of plants as citronella. I seriously dislike citronella and do not own any nor do I ever want to use it. OTOH, I ADORE lemongrass! Either of these repel mosquitos and other flying insects.
Peppermint and other mints repel ants and some other insects.
Lots of insects dislike lavender.
IIRC, thyme repels ticks and other "woods/forests" type bugs.
(I used the bergamot originally for its deodorizing properties, which did work.)

Personally, I wouldn't use a spray with a toddler...for many reasons. Our kids are ages 8-10 and my friend still applies it to her youngest (8 YO).

The two formulas are different for several reasons:

1) I was teaching my friend how to make insect repellent the second time and I knew she didn't have an extensive array of EOs like I do. So, I researched online for recipes and charts with more common (and less expensive) EOs and then asked her which bugs she was concerned about most. Her family is going to be on boats (one docked on the bay and one on a lake...both in the arid Southwest), so ticks and "woods/forests" bugs were not a concern. Flying insects were her main concern.

2) I told her upfront she needed to bring a container. Glass for an oil formula (she's used mine many times and knows it works) or a spray bottle for a water formula. She choose spray bottle because it is what she had. She has the ingredients to make an oil version at home and probably will once she locates an appropriate glass bottle.

3) When I was researching my first insect repellent, I used my various books on aromatherapy to come up with a mix. We hike and camp in wooded areas. I'm very comfortable using glass bottles with droppers. Plastic and oil are a bad combination -- messy oozing and product goes rancid much quicker.

I hope this helps! smile.gif

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 05:29 PM 06-09-2011

I finished another project I've been meaning to do (since last year) . . . and I only used what we had in the house already [from three stashes: 1) cardstock, 2) packing tape, and 3) markers]. I am the Community Partnerships Coordinator for my DD's school and we're doing a Box Tops contest this month (year-round school). In order to submit Box Tops to General Mills, the box tops must be in groups of 50. I finally made counting mats to make this process a lot faster and easier! Our first counting party is tomorrow morning. I used 12x18 cardstock that is super ugly that my family is never going to use. I cut and taped each sheet to create 10x20 mats, then I marked off 2-inch squares. I numbered each square - 1-25 on the left & 26-50 on the right - in rows of 5. We do classroom contests, so it is easier to have blocks of 25 . . . but I need them bundled in groups of 50 for submission . . . two birds, one stone. winky.gif I folded the mats in half to make transporting and storing easier and reinforced the fold with packing tape, which will also make it easier to funnel all 50 Box Tops into a plastic baggie. I wanted the mats to last beyond my second year, so I willingly put more effort into making these than necessary.

zebra15's Avatar zebra15 01:56 AM 06-10-2011

Awesome. You've been really productive lately.  So proud of you.  

Good luck on the box top collecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysandiegan View Post

I finished another project I've been meaning to do (since last year) . . . and I only used what we had in the house already [from three stashes: 1) cardstock, 2) packing tape, and 3) markers]. I am the Community Partnerships Coordinator for my DD's school and we're doing a Box Tops contest this month (year-round school). In order to submit Box Tops to General Mills, the box tops must be in groups of 50. I finally made counting mats to make this process a lot faster and easier! Our first counting party is tomorrow morning. I used 12x18 cardstock that is super ugly that my family is never going to use. I cut and taped each sheet to create 10x20 mats, then I marked off 2-inch squares. I numbered each square - 1-25 on the left & 26-50 on the right - in rows of 5. We do classroom contests, so it is easier to have blocks of 25 . . . but I need them bundled in groups of 50 for submission . . . two birds, one stone. winky.gif I folded the mats in half to make transporting and storing easier and reinforced the fold with packing tape, which will also make it easier to funnel all 50 Box Tops into a plastic baggie. I wanted the mats to last beyond my second year, so I willingly put more effort into making these than necessary.

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 12:22 PM 06-10-2011

Thanks Zebra! The counting party rocked this morning!!! Six volunteers (including me) and 3,128 Box Tops...excellent for our first of three counting parties this month! The counting mats made things go soooo much smoother; as did magnifying glasses. LOL

ms.shell's Avatar ms.shell 11:16 AM 06-11-2011

Quote:
Do you have a picture to share of your sister's quilt? I'd love to see it! smile.gif

I wish I took one!  I was LATE for her shower trying to finish it and did not take a picture.  Oh, I do have the reference picture I snapped after I laid out the squares...

bayleequilt1.JPG

I actually changed them up a little bit (edit to add; the big change is I removed all but two squares of that turqoise and chartreuse print and replaced them with regular blue and white ginghams, which were from her clothes and saving those cool squares for me later, lol); then made a 1.5" border with the darker pink, followed by a wider (I think it was 3") border of the white background/ multi flowers vintage (sheet).  And then, because it was for my sister's baby, and she used to really love silky blankie edges, I used bright pink satin (poly) blanket binding!  My husband HATED this quilt, and I wasn't crazy about the color scheme myself.  But, as I said, it started with her clothes and I think the baby will like it.

I am gonna start another post to show pics of the diaper bag...

ms.shell's Avatar ms.shell 11:45 AM 06-11-2011

I am taking 2 points for my sister's diaper bag- I finished it 2 weeks before baby is due, it took me a whole week to make, and also it used up some stash.  I participated in a stashbust swap a few months ago and got scraps of some of these coordinating prints and knew they would somehow wind up in her bag.

Without further ado, the Baylee bag:

bayleebag1.JPG

bayleebag2.JPG

I accidentally caught that ribbon at the top in the topstitching and hadn't noticed before I took this pic.  I fixed that :)  But that ribbon loop has a silver clip clasp hook whatever you call it, to hold her key chain so it won't get lost.

bayleebag3.JPG

I only had enough of that dots print to make shallow elasticated pockets on the sides, so I made the little elastic bands over top to hold bottles.

This bag is reversible.  Here is the other side:

bayleebag4.JPG

bayleebag5.JPG

whoops, there is that key ribbon...like i said I fixed this- it tucks into the OTHER side, you're not supposed to see it on this side.  You may can see the white zipper on the side panel; that is a little pocket sized for ID and debit card, so they won't get lost.

This bag  has 15 pockets!  But she said she wanted it BIG with lots of pockets and that is what she got.  I was having fun with them, though- this is the first time I have made zippered pockets and look how well they lined up!

I forgot to take pictures of the other things inside....and i am going to take another point for them, too...think that is 21 now for me.

I made a changing pad from that brown background large dots print using hot pink fleece on the back.  This folds around a lined velcro tabbed sleeve of the same print. They all fit easily in one of the large pockets.  She can grab this pad and sleeve out for changes, it holds a couple of diapers and also one other thing I made up for her.  I bought a thin mil plastic tablecloth in hot pink picnic gingham and used 4 layers of that to make a little velcro wallet for holding wipes.  I did a funny thing with that...the turquoise cord overalls I cut of hers for her quilt had a hot pink monogram embroidery with her name.  It doesn't match with the rest of this bag set having that turquoise "Robin" patch on the front of the wipes envelope, but it is cute and funny and I thought I should use it.  I also used some of this vinyl as lining to make a zippered wet bag; I gave her that one at her shower, so I might have already mentioned that bag.  

Long post, sorry, but I did want to show off this bag to ya'll mamas!  Hope you are all enjoying your weekends!

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 12:58 PM 06-11-2011

Great work, ms.shell! Such bright, fun colors for a baby quilt! That bag looks very complicated and FUN!!! I hope your sister appreciates you. winky.gif

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 05:15 PM 06-11-2011

After researching for awhile, and using several sources (books + online), I made two batches of mouthwash today. I created one for gum healing and the other for minty-fresh breath. The first is for me (and DH, if I can convince him to try it) and the second one is for DD. She doesn't like it, so I'm off to make a third batch to please her... (I like it, so it won't go to waste.) I used ingredients we already have. orngbiggrin.gif

Three versions (of hers) later and we got a winner! My child likes altoid-strong peppermint mouthwash!!! spitdrink.gif

ms.shell's Avatar ms.shell 10:52 AM 06-12-2011

Cool about making mouthwash...have you made shampoo?  Please share if you know how to do this, because I would much rather make my shampoo than buy plastic bottles!

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 03:41 PM 06-12-2011

Nope, never made shampoo. The gum healing wash is really working nicely for me!!! DD still loves her extra-minty fresh mouthwash and funny story... DH was cleaning out his desk drawers (so unlikely I cannot even recall the last time he did so...LOL) and found Altoid mints in his drawer. He offered one to DD. SHE LOVED IT!!! (Blech! I seriously dislike those things. LOL)

Meanwhile, I made my own skin care items last night: facial toner/moisture mist, special spot treatment, eye oil blend, and face serum. (I use Jason rosewater hand & face soap.) All very delightful and more extravagant than I usually make for myself.

Today, I made more creations: chapped lip gel, hair treatment (all 3 of us with different ingredients), scar treatment for DD, energy spray (room spray), facial treatment for DD, jaw/teeth massage gel (DD is 10 and losing a bunch of teeth these days), bath salts for DD, bath salts for me, and perhaps a few more I've forgotten.

I'm giving myself credit for three projects: 1) Research (4-5 books + 4-5 websites and a LOT of cross-referencing); 2) Making treatments for right then and there and administering them lovingly; and 3) Creating products for long-term use (roughly 1-3 months worth).

ms.shell's Avatar ms.shell 11:12 AM 06-13-2011

so my sis picked up her diaper bag saturday morning, and my sewing room was all clean, and i wanted to start something new, clothes for me.  But I decided instead to knock out another UFO and pulled a quilt top off my rack. 

I was all excited to claim this point:

T'squilt.JPG

All this quilting lately has improved my skills, and so after I quilted along all the lines for the squares and they weren't wrinkly or bunched, I decided to get a little funky with it.  I have wanted to quilt something other than straight lines but all the other quilts have been as gifts and I was nervous of messing them up.  But since this one was for my house and I didn't love this quilt top anyway, I figured I would have some fun. I did the stars on all the blue blocks and used the darning foot, the feeds down, and a patterned stitch on the borders.  My baby loves it!  He said "New Quilt," MY Quilt," and then "MY blankie," and has actually dragged it with him between his bed and mine, which he hasn't done with a blankie before.  lol

So that would have been 22 points but I seriously have to take a demerit.  Yesterday was the last day serger thread was on sale and I needed a few colors.  So I went to buy thread, and told myself I could buy, you know, a pretty yard or two.

Then I walked out with 20 yards + of fabric! redface.gif  I bought some really nice soft knits that were on deep sale and really nice, and I will definitely use them.  Most of these yards will be used up pretty quickly with new projects (the backing for another blanket for my sis's baby, Rostitchery's Infinity convertible dress, fabric for a sling for sis...those little froggy pillowcases on baby's bed were from a remnant I got for about 75 cents, and see, I already sewed them!  About to do shorts for my boys from something else I bought on sale).  BUT I am not counting these kinds of new projects here, just UFOs complete and deadline kind of projects or things that otherwise would have become UFOs.  And actually, I guess I should take another demerit because I made another UFO last night, cut a yard into patchwork wedges, sewed together one of the pinwheels, said...."meh" (that's the first time I have ever used that word, lol)....then I clipped them together in groups, put them in a ziplock, and put them at the bottom of the UFO drawer.  LOL so now I have 20 points.  and out of batting and working new projects, so I will probably keep that score for a while.

p.s. Sunnysandiegan, what's in your spot treatment?  I would like to try making some of that!

Angelorum's Avatar Angelorum 12:11 PM 06-13-2011

I have a few little knitted items to add to my list! 

18/52 I made a Dumbledore finger puppet.  He turned out really cute, but sewing all those teeny pieces together was a pain!  Someday I'll get up the nerve to make a few more characters so there'll be a set.

IMG_1425.JPG

19/52 I also finally finished this cootie I started months ago.

IMG_1419.JPG

20/52 I made this adorable strawberry pouch.  My Ipod and headphones fit inside perfectly

IMG_1413.JPG

21/52  I needed a birthday present for my sister, and I was really tempted to go buy supplies for a project (birthday present is a good excuse, right?), but I resisted and came up with these headbands instead.  I went a little nuts making them, they are perfect for using up those weird long strips of fabric I always have leftover from projects, I made 2 of each fabric, so I could keep some.  I just bought a pack of skinny hair bands for the elastic.   They are really comfortable, and I love they way they look in my hair.  I may give some to my other sister for her birthday in July.

IMG_1410.JPG

I also just finished a new dress out of some demerit fabric (the black polka dot above) but I don't have a  picture of it yet.  And, I started a new sewing project out of some leftover knit I love but couldn't figure out what to do with.  Should finish that this week, and then I really need to get on making some training pants for ds, and some menstrual panties for me. 

ms.shell's Avatar ms.shell 12:37 PM 06-13-2011

Dumbledore is PRECIOUS, Angelorum!  And I LOVE the strawberry pouch, too!

And thanks for showing your hairbands, that's a great way to make them and I will use up some scraps in this way myself, thanks again for the inspiration! (btw, did you use interfacing?)

That very last thing you mentioned, do you use a pattern for that, or just another pair as a pattern and then a pad sewn in?  Or how exactly do those work?  When I first started sewing years ago I made pads and had the great idea to make such a thing as this....but I didn't have the skills yet, really, to make underwear, and so I decided it was probably a dumb idea anyway.  Now i am intrigued to hear that there is such a thing; do you just make a regular pair with an absorbent insert sewn in, or what? (if u don't mind sharing). or do you have a link?

Angelorum's Avatar Angelorum 01:59 PM 06-13-2011

No interfacing in the headbands.  Might be a good idea if your fabric is particularly flimsy.  I just did 2 layers of fabric and top stitched them after I turned them right side out, so that they wouldn't shift. 

As for the panties I'm planning, I've never made them before.  There are a couple of tutorials I found online on how to make underwear patterned after a favorite store bought pair.  So, I'll start by doing that, but for the crotch I think I'm going to line it with a layer of PUL for waterproofing, and then a layer (maybe two) of flannel, and then I'll put in a couple of strips of elastic to keep some changeable soaker liners in place.  Like these: http://lunapads.com/underwear/hipster-lunapanties.html (click on the 6th picture).  I think they'll be more comfortable than the cloth pads I have, since I won't have the bulk of the wings that have to snap around. 

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 10:40 PM 06-13-2011

Does it count if I donated a bunch of UFOs instead of completing them? LOL

I am getting ready to paint a bunch of projects that have been in the works for years (in some form or another). I was trying to recall exactly how I was planning to do each of them when I realized I had more in various other places. I gathered everything all together and started taking items to where I wanted them and measuring/visualizing them finished. I changed my mind and ended up throwing away a few, recycling a handful, donating a lot, and now my pile is quite manageable. winky.gif

I created a huge mess in the process of all this today. LOL When I am finished, though, I believe there will be a lot more space in our home! Very excited!!!

My general rule of thumb in my counting is if it was on my list of projects (real spreadsheet) and I can now remove it, then it counts. This spreadsheet is several years old, so I also include any projects that have been sitting around since the previous calendar year and/or took a significant amount of time or stash to complete.

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 07:40 PM 06-15-2011

I donated or gave away or put (brand new) items into our gift box a total of a dozen items from our Project Room! Yippee!!!!! It reduced my Project List by five, which I am thrilled about! I'm only counting it as one, though. winky.gif

Gucci&Granola's Avatar Gucci&Granola 07:52 AM 06-16-2011

I'm in, how exciting to have a place/group to help stay on track of all this.

1. Adhere sole taps onto black ballet flats.
  2. Embroidered felted wool block for baby.
  3. Ruffled onesie for baby.
  4. Spring dress for baby.
  5. Finish tailoring grey wool jacket.
  6. Repair velvet duvet.
  7. Add casters to wooden toy bin.
  8. Paint and install library book shelf near front door.
  9. Make jam.
  10. Make applesauce.
  11. Make curtain for nursery closet.
  12. Make high waisted full skirt (for me).
  13. Make nursing dress.
  14. Make sweater (out of daddy's old sweater) for baby.
  15. Red polka dot dress for baby.
  16. Photo wall on stairwell.
  17. Baby quilt.
  18. King sized blanket.
  19. Quilted growth chart.
  20. Slip covers for upholstered dining chairs.
  21. Paint coffee table
  22. Flower hair pins.
  23. Handmade party invites.
  24. 2 father's day cards.
  25. 3 mother's day cards.
  26. Party pom poms.
  27. Nursery paintings.
  28. Finish knitted charcoal grey cowl.
  29. Knit cream cowl.
  30. Knit baby neck warmer.
  31. Cloth cover for dog crate

~ 10/52 2011 Project Challenge. Woot! ~

OkiMom's Avatar OkiMom 08:00 AM 06-16-2011
I finished a knitting project today! This is the first project I've actually completed so I had to figure out how to bind off, luckily it was easy to do. Now I have a nice washcloth for when I wash my face that the kids won't take on accident. Up next I'm going to use the rest of the yarn on that row to make a bookmark.

1) Doll for DD1(Jan)
2) Doll for DD2 (Jan)
3) Doll outfit for DD1 (Jan)
4) Doll outfit for DD2(Jan)
5) DD1's birthday top and skirt (Jan)
6) Birth necklace and bracelet for DD1 (Jan)
7) Car Seat Blanket (Feb)
8) Purple skirt for me (Mar)
9) Flower skirt for me (Mar)
10) 2 skirts for the girls (Mar)
11) two backpacks for the girls with first aid kits and utensil bags (Mar)
12) nursing cover with pouch for pads (Mar)
13) shawl (Mar)
14) Move (Apr)
15) knitted washcloth(June)

But with the two demerits I'm at
13/52
sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 11:01 PM 06-16-2011

Hi Heather! I am in the midst of my second dishcloth and have been for a couple years. EEK! I rediscovered it the other day in my project room frenzy and have been knitting on it a little here and there. (My first dishcloth was a gift and long sent off and enjoyed.)  I figured out rather quickly tonight that I messed up someone along the line. I'm knitting on the diagonal and it was NOT coming out square at all...... Sigh.

I pulled the whole thing out and rolled the yarn into a ball. Almost tossed it back in the project basket, but I decided I really want this dishcloth and I CAN do this!!! I googled and found the same pattern I used for the first one. Upon analyzing it, I immediately knew what I had been doing wrong. I googled again for a youtube video to relearn casting on. In one video I watched, the lady mentioned how great these types of dishcloths are for scrubbies. I'd love to get rid of the plastic scrubbies, so now I am making 2-3 scrubbies (however many this leftover cotton yarn will make) that are a little smaller than a granny dishcloth. I'm at 23 stitches right now and am undecided how many more rows to do. That part wasn't discussed before...just the vague "a little smaller"... LOL

sunnysandiegan's Avatar sunnysandiegan 02:29 PM 06-17-2011

I left it at 23 stitches across the widest part of the diagonal and finished the scrubbie last night!!! love.gif I had to google and search youtube to relearn how to bind off, too. LOL In the midst of that, I found another way to make scrubbies that I want to try next. :)

Angelorum's Avatar Angelorum 05:39 PM 06-18-2011

22/52  I drafted my own version of this pattern last night, using a pattern I already had, and the cutting layout picture they supplied.  I'm feeling quite clever about it, it's such an ingenious little pattern, but I didn't want to pay $10 for it.  I also cut one out, though I still need to make some bias binding for it. 

OkiMom's Avatar OkiMom 09:16 PM 06-18-2011
I wonder if you used the same pattern I did. It was also knitted from one corner to another. I'm thinking of making smaller ones to use as costers since I'm tired of water marks in the furniture.
Dh requested some washcloths so I picked up some yarn today to make him some, I'm debating about knitting a pattern into the cloth so it reads something. May e imm be adventurous and knit in Usmc or something like that.

I love YouTube by the way. Whenever I need to figure out how to do something I can find a video on there to show me.
Angelorum's Avatar Angelorum 11:47 PM 06-18-2011

23/52 I found a project to use some scraps of knit fabric I've had for a couple of years.  I love the print, but all I had was a long narrow-ish strip.  Not enough for any decent piece of clothing.  So I settled for indecent clothing and made a nightie with matching thong.  For all the improvising I did making it, I think it looks very flattering on.  But I'm not about to post a picture of me wearing it, so here it is on the couch. 

IMG_1444.JPG

And a close up of the darling print

IMG_1445.JPG

Tags: Arts Crafts
First ... 7  8  9 10  11  ... Last

Up