Mothering Forum banner

Best prices for soap and candle making supplies?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  JamieCatheryn 
#1 · (Edited)
#7 ·
BrambleBerry.com. Their quality is the BEST.

Whether you want to do hot or cold process or melt-&-pour, they have it. They also have a great selection of candlemaking ingredients. You don't have to have a business license to order from them (but, they do wholesale, as well).

Fabulous company, outstanding customer service, with great work & environmental ethics. Woman-owned (Anne-Marie Faiola started it in her living room and it is now a multi-million $$/year business). She just won the Small Business Person Of the Year award for Washington state (and, the next day, gave birth to her first child!!). Next, she's oof to the Nationals! She is an amazing woman and very dedicated.

I've been soaping for years and BrambleBerry is my #1 source for almost all of my ingredients.

BrambleBerry also has a retail outlet called Otion, located in Bellingham, WA. Very cool store (managed by her brother, Erik).

Other companies I like are SweetCakes, Mountain Rose Herbs, Majestic Mountain Sage and Snowdrift Farms.

I don't order anything off Ebay as you can't be 100% sure the stuff is "fresh" or been stored in a clean environment. I say the same thing about other craft supplies with "expiration dates" or shelf life (ie polymer clay).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.