How are you? I have the option to get either the kam dk98 or kam dk93 snap presses. Here are my questions:
1. Do you have either and do have a preference one over the other and why?
2. Is Easier on your hands than the other?
3. Work better?
4. Have more room for more layers?
5. Anything else I should know or you wish you had known before you bought yours?
6. Any tips, tricks or words of advice?
Thanks in advanced,
98 ONLY. 93 Is a hobby press and is harder to use if you're setting a lot of snaps.
Also, the 93 uses threaded dies, these are not as standard as the smooth shanks on the 98 presses so if you plan to do anything other than plastic snaps you might have a hard time finding dies.
Did you end up getting a press? Where did you get it from. I am also deciding between the two - but there is a huge difference in the price of postage - but the press appears to be about the same price as each other.