Have you used wazoodle pre-cuts? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 05-22-2011, 05:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I've read the reviews about the bad customer service from Wazoodle, but.... has anyone made and used the precuts? Do you like them? I'm thinking of making a dozen smalls to start (and supplement with prefolds) to see if I like them. But I'm not gonna have much time to sew after baby comes, so I'd really like to hear what mamas think. I'm an experienced seamstress, btw, so I'm not worried about sewing them.

Also I'm gonna do wool covers - have 2 knit, 1 crocheted in pregress, and have been collecting wool sweaters to sew into covers.

Thanks!!!

single mama, started TTC Jan 2009, 12 IUIs w/frozen sperm, 3 self-insem w/fresh sperm; IVF cycle March 2011 gave me my beautiful daughter who is now 2 yrs old!!! Trying to make her a baby sibling from my frosties, 2 natural cycle FETs=bfn, on a medicated FET cycle now.
#2 of 6 Old 10-23-2011, 07:09 PM

Wazoodle got a bad rep at one point, but I think they've gotten MUCH MUCH Better. One thing I think Wazoodle does is hold an order if something is out of stock...this saves on shipping but if the customer doesn't know that the item is out of stock, it can be very frustrating two weeks later to find out.

ONe thing I do when placing my orders on line is I put in the "Memo" box is to call me if anything is out of stock. I've done this a few times and It works. They'll call me, tell me whats out of stock, the ETA for that item and I decide if I want to wait. Either way....I am getting AWESOME customer service from them.

As for the specific items you're talking about..I have no idea. I haven't used them ,but I've heard good things about them.

God Bless,
Laura

#3 of 6 Old 01-07-2012, 04:26 PM

Yes. I've made 2 sets of 12. (you mean the bamboo precut diaper kits, right?) I've only used 2 of the 3 soakers that they provide for each dipe, and they work great.  I will probably be purchasing another kit soon.

#4 of 6 Old 02-28-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother4Jesus View Post

Wazoodle got a bad rep at one point, but I think they've gotten MUCH MUCH Better. One thing I think Wazoodle does is hold an order if something is out of stock...this saves on shipping but if the customer doesn't know that the item is out of stock, it can be very frustrating two weeks later to find out.

ONe thing I do when placing my orders on line is I put in the "Memo" box is to call me if anything is out of stock. I've done this a few times and It works. They'll call me, tell me whats out of stock, the ETA for that item and I decide if I want to wait. Either way....I am getting AWESOME customer service from them.

I wanted to add to this in case anyone is considering ordering. I had been told by an acquantaince not to use them under any circumstance, and we went ahead and ordered anyways... Two weeks later we called them to ask if it had shipped and were told sorry they were actually out of the bamboo we were ordering, but were expecting an order int he next week. So... we waited, and a week and a half later, we called again- they let us know that they had gotten more in, but had to fill so many back orders that they were out again, and it would be two weeks before that arrived. 

Bad business, no matter how you cut it. They are selling product that they don't have. And not just one customer worth, but enough to use up an entire order from the mill. And then they don't bother to tell you that they're out of stock... For those keeping track, this means that our order would not have shipped for at least a month after we placed it.

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#5 of 6 Old 07-24-2012, 05:58 AM

Very bad customer service. They don't even bother to reply to emails. 

Posted incorrect tracking number for shipping that was not tracking at all. Then they fix the number and I find out that my package was delivered somewhere a week ago, but I did not receive it. Call Fedex and find out that package was delivered to completely different address then I put for shipping. Now they still don't reply to me even after I opened paypal dispute. 

Very bad experience.

#6 of 6 Old 09-11-2012, 12:23 AM

Don't buy from Wazoodle. They may look good online, but do not deliver on time, do not return e-mails or phone calls and have abysmal customer service.

I had a horrible experience with this company and would not advise buying anything from them.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page