snapfish etc - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-27-2011, 01:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

How do you print your digital photos? I just signed up for Snapfish and at the very end realize that shipping is $$$$$. I mean it is 99 Cents if you want under 10 then goes down to 49 cents for 6 to something. That is PER photo.

I am not located close enough to Walmart or Target or Costco to make those worthwhile. Any ideas??

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-27-2011, 01:29 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I dunno, maybe I am wrong.

#3 of 3 Old 05-27-2011, 09:24 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Shop around for photo printing services. I haven't printed pictures for awhile now, but I like Winkflash. "Like" them on facebook for really good deals every single day. Today's deal is $1.99 for 10x13 prints, for example.

Also, depending on what you want to do with the pictures, consider not printing each picture but rather create a photobook and have that printed instead. It is much cheaper than individual pictures plus a photo album or scrapbook to display them, as long as you shop around to find a good deal.

ETA: I just noticed you are in Honolulu. You may want to reconsider in-store pick-up at Costco, Target, or Walmart. If you have Walgreens, they have better prints, IMO, and offer specials. Costco prints are the best of the first three I mentioned, but they only offer glossy (which I dislike) or lustre (which is weird to me). I only use Costco for gifts or special projects where glossy is okay with me. Both Costco and Walmart are VERY picky about professional prints, be warned. My friend is an aspiring photographer and they have both refused to sell her the pictures she took herself because they didn't believe her.

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page