Where to buy cute knit fabrics? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-30-2011, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I want to sew some cute onesies and bodysuits for the new baby, but I'm having a hard time finding cute print interlock knits! Where in the world do the diaper companies like Goodmama get their ADORABLE knit prints?! I love those prints, but I can't find any similar fabric for sale anywhere. 

treehugger.gifAngie(25) Birth Doula and wife to Army man Bob(25), mommy to...dust.gifMeadow Shae(6),energy.gifLily Rain(4)homebirth.jpg, and joy.gif Sage Ashlyn(3). jog.gifAndrew Houston(9/3/11)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2011, 06:46 PM

Try www.NaturesFabrics.com.  Jeanne always has a lot of cute knits, and she has great customer service.  If you're planning to use a lot of knits, join her Yahoo group for a discount code and sales.

I've seen Chez Ami recommended a lot, but I haven't purchased anything there myself.  http://www.printknitsstudio.com/ also has good prices and a nice selection.

Old 06-19-2011, 06:21 PM

http://www.sewbaby.com/shopbaby/index2.php?cPath=244_309         Sewbaby.com has knits. She has ooga booga in knit.  Sign up for her emails and she frequently has sales.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Here are some interlock knits at Joanns (scroll down).  In the past I had a hard time finding them at my local store, but they've been stocking them lately.  They're actually pretty nice.

Jenn<>< crunchy conservative mama to 6 fencing.gif reading.gif notes2.gif fly-by-nursing2.gif

knit.gifand sewmachine.gif my way through my stash.

Old 06-08-2012, 03:46 PM

I'm sure you've found a source by now, but next time you're looking for cute knits our online store over at http://www.girlcharlee.com carries quite a variety! We have adorable prints and great solids in cotton jersey and lycra, as well as interlock and ribbed knits. :)

Girl Charlee

Old 06-24-2012, 05:17 AM

wow! Thanks for the link, you really have a lot of great looking fabric! I always hesitate to click on a link but I'm glad I did.

Deb, Mom to Madeleine 8/2005 and Maia 11/2009 Nick: and Chris
Old 07-03-2012, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think of Winter View Post

Try www.NaturesFabrics.com.  Jeanne always has a lot of cute knits, and she has great customer service.  If you're planning to use a lot of knits, join her Yahoo group for a discount code and sales.

I've seen Chez Ami recommended a lot, but I haven't purchased anything there myself.  http://www.printknitsstudio.com/ also has good prices and a nice selection.

Oh, I like some of the boy prints at Print Knit Studio! Time to pin to my fabric board on Pinterest. :-)

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

User Tag List