Labels - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 07-24-2011, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Does anyone know where I could have custom fabric tags made for sewing projects that I plan to sell on Etsy?  I'm looking for something online and I don't want to spend a fortune on the tags, any help would we fabulous!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-30-2011, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Get them on etsy!   There are several sellers that have them.  

I have these right now: http://www.kidecals.com, they hold up in the wash really well, but arent very soft.   

#3 of 3 Old 07-30-2011, 04:46 PM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)

JennifersJewels on etsy has great ribbon tags for sewing projects.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62596090/60-custom-printed-soft-satin-ribbon

She has all sorts of quantities and several of my etsy friends recommended her.

Carla's Inspirations

Crafty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Geeky
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life
(42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys

born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12
BS 2 goal: 6/7/17
no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page