Living Crafts blog with free patterns! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-28-2011, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I haven't seen any posts about this yet -- sorry if I missed and this is a repeat, but it had to be posted because it's FABULOUS!  Living Crafts magazine always has something wonderful and knitted, great felt projects, things to do with wool and silk and wood and....  Now they have a blog with free patterns, including this Fiona Duthie hat that I can't wait to get started on for my 1 yr. old:  http://www.livingcrafts.com/blog/knitting/knitted-baby-hat

Also, I just got an email from them that they're offering an incredibly low rate for 1 yr and 2 yr subscriptions.  I swear I don't work for this magazine (though I'd love to!), so sorry if this sounds like a sales pitch, but every time an issue arrives I scramble to make the time to sit down and read it cover to cover.  Here's a link to their subscriptions page: http://www.livingcrafts.com/subscriptions.php

I've been getting this magazine since they started even though I didn't have kids yet because it's so heartfelt, beautiful, and dripping with creative spirit.  It's one of those ones you hold onto to pull out on a rainy day.

Happy crafting!

BirthAdventure - Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birth

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2011, 11:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i just saw the same baby hat/kid hat yesterday and fell in love with it!! (I even bought that noro yarn for it too... the most i have ever paid for yarn.. but it really is gorgeous too)

it looks totally do-able, even for a n00b (me) and i liked the rest of what i saw on the blog.  very sweet!

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

User Tag List