What are these called???? - Mothering Forums
Arts & Crafts > What are these called????
AAK's Avatar AAK 09:47 AM 11-21-2011

Ok, as a kid, I made a long braid out of yarn folded over so that there was a loop at the beginning.  Then, we attached little christmasy things to it.  It hangs (by the loop) on the wall.  


What would that be called?  I want to be able to google and see examples.  I would like to use fabric strips instead of tons of yarn maybe. . . but what are they.  They aren't swags or garlands.  

Help please?