Looking for a fantastic downloadable Waldorf doll pattern - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-01-2013, 12:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello!

I have number 5 on the way in October. My youngest son, Ocean, is 4. He has a language delay and with that comes a problem with understanding what is told to him.I am not sure how deep the understanding goes that there is a baby on the way. Along with the language delay comes frustration for him. He acts out quite frequently and sometimes it is physical and I worry about having a baby around. I was thinking that if I made him a Waldorf doll and gifted it to him the day the baby is born then it could quite possibly help him understand and also practice some nurturing skills. I will be quite busy with a new baby and worry that he will get jealous with getting less attention from me. There are plenty of others to make sure he gets attention, but there is nothing like mothers.:joy I was hoping that perhaps while I am with the baby, nursing and changing him then he could spend that time mimicking my actions with his new doll and keep busy along with me while growing an understanding of caring for and about his newest sibling.

Does anyone have a really really nice Waldorf doll pattern that they would be willing to share with me? I have quite a few patterns that I can share back.

Thank you so much! I hope to hear and share with someone soon!!

Wife to a super sexy hubby , mom to Christian 12/94 , Autumn 10/97 (HB), Will 07/00 (HB), Ocean 06/09 (birth center) and Zion 11/13 (HB) co-sleeper. no-vac, no-circ, babywearer, 8.5 years accu BF...and counting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-01-2013, 07:41 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

Hi! You might want to cross post in the Waldorf forum in Learning at School for more folks that might have this!

#3 of 3 Old 09-07-2013, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thank you. I added it there! :)

Wife to a super sexy hubby , mom to Christian 12/94 , Autumn 10/97 (HB), Will 07/00 (HB), Ocean 06/09 (birth center) and Zion 11/13 (HB) co-sleeper. no-vac, no-circ, babywearer, 8.5 years accu BF...and counting.

Tags
Toys , Dolls , Sewing , Fabric , Arts And Crafts , Waldorf

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page