Mothering Forum banner

Waldorf Doll Kits

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Quaniliaz 
#1 ·
Has anyone made a waldorf doll from a kit from Weir Dolls?? I'm putting together an order but would love to hear about any advice you have!! How long does it actually take to make one of these things??

#5 ·
I forgot by the time I was done looking for something on mdc. hehe - so thanks!!

Darnit - I could have done the coop through them...oh well, she doesn't have knitting stuff, and I want that too.

Has anyone used both the Joy's and Weir patterns??

I wish they had blonde dread lock wigs - I could make a mini-daddy doll for my dd!!!

#6 ·
I've used both Joy's and Weir Doll's patterns. They are both great and easy to follow. And the people at Weir Dolls are very helpful and friendly. I like the way Joy's does the hair and the eyes better (but its a pretty personal thing). I don't think you can go wrong with either one of them. And I believe there is a coop for Weir Doll kits/patterns going on right now but ending this weekend or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.