Any Scrapbookers out there? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 40 Old 12-12-2004, 04:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so glad I saw this thread! I love scrapbooking! I have completed maye 6 big albums in total but I have lots of projects on the go! I have 2 7x7 albums to do this week for gifts! I'm not one of those who is "caught up" or even aspires to be. Sometimes I go in order but mostly I just do what Im inspired by at the moment. I figure I have the pics, I'll fill in the missing gaps later( though it might be 20years! As for style, I have evolved a lot. I do look at others stuff and get inspired but y the time any idea gets translated to a page it is me! Anyway, I hpe this thread keeps going- I'm getting motivated just talking about it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 40 Old 12-13-2004, 12:20 AM

My Pages

Analisa, Mama to Meg 12/12/01, Patrick 12/24/03, Catherine 12/24/03, Ben 2/26/06
#33 of 40 Old 04-19-2005, 10:49 AM

Hey Everyone! I started a new scrapbook thread a few days ago and it's pretty lonely by myself! Come join me if you like:

http://69.20.14.30/discussions/showthread.php?t=273301

#34 of 40 Old 04-20-2005, 01:10 AM

Wow - I thought I had some pretty decent pages until I peeked at everyone else's work! Beautiful Mamas.

Our Wedding scrapbook is about 3 years behind and DD's scrapbook is running about a month behind. For her's, I did break down and start buying a lot of ready made pages with embellishments attached. I would to take time to do more on my own, but I also don't want hers to fall too far behind.

I have very basic tools. A Fiskars mat, rotary cutter, shaper cutter, a few decorative corner punches and Creating Keepsakes software. I already spend too much money on diapers... I can't let myself get too addicted!
#35 of 40 Old 04-25-2005, 07:51 PM

I don't have anything online but I'm addicted to scrapbooking and cardmaking and all that comes with it (papers, cardstock, rubber stamps, ink, embellishments, etc)

I just finished a 6x6 book for my son and getting ready to order a natural album to do my daughter's first communion book..

Chris Mama of J, A, C and M
Surromama of four
#36 of 40 Old 06-13-2005, 05:51 PM

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

I've been scrapbooking forever it seems! I've gotten so far behind the last 2 years though w/ moving a *lot* and being pg, newborn, moving again..etc! But we are now where we'll be until I die (I hope:LOL) and I'm not pg and my 3rd babe is almost 1, so I need to get stuff out and get started again. I just sent my mom (who owns a photoshop) about 5 hundred pics from the last 5 months. I'm hoping she gets them all printed in the next week or so and then watch out! I'm going to be scrappin' like crazy! I do simple,fast, easy pages though..usually w/ inspiration from Creative Memories Fast Formula books. I've used their stuff forever and although I'm intrigued by all the other cool stuff out there...I'll just stick to what I know!

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
#37 of 40 Old 06-14-2005, 12:00 AM

I am a scrapbbok fanatic as well... looks like there are a ton of us out here!! They should have a Paper Crafts Forum. Not that I'm trying to be bossy

Due to space/time issues, I haven't gotten my stuff out in a while but with summer break coming... watch out!

~Devon
#38 of 40 Old 06-14-2005, 12:47 AM

What are your favorite sites for layout ideas...not necessarily themes, etc. but blank layouts that just show where you can put pictures and embellishments...TIA!
#39 of 40 Old 06-14-2005, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomom
What are your favorite sites for layout ideas...not necessarily themes, etc. but blank layouts that just show where you can put pictures and embellishments...TIA!
You know, I haven't even ventured to sites for layout ideas. I just make them up as I go. I just cut out some apples to do a layout for a trip to a local farm last fall. (yes, I'm THAT far behind :LOL )

Chris Mama of J, A, C and M
Surromama of four
#40 of 40 Old 06-14-2005, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomom
It's not a site, but the Fast Formula books rock. You can manipulate the different "formulas" to whatever theme you are using. It's just a guide for picture and embellishment layout. A CM consultant in your area would probably be willing to loan you one to try out! Or..pm me and I'll send you an extra one of mine!

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page