Mothering Forum banner

Repairing PUL?

539 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Sophiasmomma 
#1 ·
Is this doable? I have an AIO w/ a small little hole on the outside and you can see the hemp inner through it . Is there anything I can do to keep it from growing or wicking? Thanks!

#2 ·
So it's a hole through the AIO knit outer and right through the laminated plasticy side? How big is the hole? I'd probably suggest patching it with a small square of matching PUL - I'm thinking it will be too big for Nikwax to repair if you can see the inner through the hole. You'll probably need to hand stitch the patch on. You can make the patch cute, cut a heart or a star or something so it looks purposeful.

#3 ·
HHMMM its tiny maybe the size of the tip of a bobby pin or a tiny bit smaller. It was due to a postal accident
.. It was in perfect shape till the mail ate it. Im so sad about ti and want to fix it. Im scared though plus there are 2 itty bitty runs next to it. So thats my only option huh?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.