Mothering Forum banner

Just got thinking

408 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  JunebugsMom 
#1 ·
I still dress Brogan with a onesie most days in the winter. How much bulkier is a CD than a sposie? His sposies are pretty thin. And if I dress him in a longie for bed and put a onesie on him (which will obviously go UNDER the longie) that will defeat the purpose of a longie, won't it? He doesn't keep blankets on through the whole night and I don't want him to sleep with his shirt up to his armpits and bare belly hanging out getting all cold.

See less See more
#2 ·
What I do sometimes is just put his CD under a nice trim wool cover and then you can put a onesie or cotton pants over that. I really like the Stacinator stretch wool cover for daytime. It is super trim and over a small pocket it is really no bigger than a sposie. In fact, when I have him in that combo his pants fall down! The daytime cover is being discontinued because they now have a slightly thicker day/night cover, but I really love the daytime more, and if you put it over a absorbant fitted/pocket it will work for overnight if properly lanolized. It is only $15.50 at www.diaperware.com and she has some great colors. With shipping it is less than $17 I think, so well worth it.

I have longies and I love them, but usually I just want a wool cover. Plus they are great since you can use them for summer or winter. I have used this daytime cover in the car with no problems at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.