I'm going to try to get my swap diaper cut out today, plus I need to make a mama pad for swap too.
Now that I have white serger thread, I can do my peach velour topped girly color pads! Maxi-lock sent me a box of 4 white cones and 4 black cones, in exchange for me sending them 2 white cones and 1 black cone. Woohoo!
Last week, I finished the two AIOs I posted about in another thread. I still have one more cut out and ready to sew. That will actually be an AI2, and I think I'll make the soaker snap-in, since it will really have a re-useable cover (print outer, PUL inner).
I just got a package a few minutes ago with some olive PUL, so I'm thinking I'll make another VB
AIO and another AIO from my pattern with that. I'm really loving the true AIOs right now, and with 3 layers of sherpa for the soakers, they seem to be getting clean (no smells), and they dry in the 2 dryer cycles I regularly do anyway (since Joey Bunz take 2 cycles for me).
Oh, and now that I have the white thread, I'm going to finally serge up DS's PJs that I have all cut out! I used the fire dog print from OSDS - so cute! And red interlock as well. The pants are print, and the shirt is red for the main body, white long sleeves, red sleeve cuffs and print neckline. The pants will have red cuffs as well. I think it will be cute! That is... if I sew it correctly.
Also, I was actually cleaning DS's room this weekend (*gasp*!), and as I was going through DH's old baby clothes and such, I found 3 more hospital blankets like the ones I used to make 3 other fitteds. So now I have materials for 3 more "free" fitteds! Woohoo! These blankets make GREAT fitteds. I can get two body pieces, two main soaker pieces, then another two soaker layers at the very front (wet zone). They work really really well.