ISO 16" waldorf girl dolls - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 14 Old 08-21-2006, 03:26 AM - Thread Starter
Banned
 
CharlieBrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: garden variety
Posts: 4,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
*
CharlieBrown is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 of 14 Old 08-21-2006, 05:14 AM
 
sarah_bella1050's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,029
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's not WAHM, and it's 13" not 16", but it's a really good price http://www.magiccabin.com/magiccabin/product.do?section_id=0&bc=1004&pgc=1090&cmvalue=M CD|0|Normal%20Search%20Result|P1

Sarah knit.gif married to Micah, mama to dd1 (9), dd2 (7) and ds (2). We love to homeschool.gif h20homebirth.gif goorganic.jpgchicken3.gif
sarah_bella1050 is offline  
#3 of 14 Old 08-22-2006, 09:20 AM
 
Mama2E&O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,042
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know you said you aren't a sewer, but joyswaldorfdolls.com has doll kits that are very easy to make. You can even buy the body parts and head already made and simply assemble it. They have an adorable 16" honey doll that I have made, and dd love love loves it.
Mama2E&O is offline  
#4 of 14 Old 08-22-2006, 02:25 PM - Thread Starter
Banned
 
CharlieBrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: garden variety
Posts: 4,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2E&O
I know you said you aren't a sewer, but joyswaldorfdolls.com has doll kits that are very easy to make. You can even buy the body parts and head already made and simply assemble it. They have an adorable 16" honey doll that I have made, and dd love love loves it.
thanks, i will check it!
CharlieBrown is offline  
#5 of 14 Old 08-22-2006, 02:26 PM - Thread Starter
Banned
 
CharlieBrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: garden variety
Posts: 4,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_bella1050
It's not WAHM, and it's 13" not 16", but it's a really good price http://www.magiccabin.com/magiccabin/product.do?section_id=0&bc=1004&pgc=1090&cmvalue=M CD|0|Normal%20Search%20Result|P1

Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind.
CharlieBrown is offline  
#6 of 14 Old 08-22-2006, 11:07 PM
 
MamaFern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: surrounded by snowy mountains
Posts: 7,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
search "peppa dolls".. they are beautiful and fair trade! ive seen a few retailers of these..

 

 

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

 

MamaFern is offline  
#7 of 14 Old 08-23-2006, 05:55 PM
 
Mama2E&O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,042
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Those "peppa dolls" are adorable! And a good price for Waldorf dolls.
Mama2E&O is offline  
#8 of 14 Old 08-24-2006, 04:36 AM - Thread Starter
Banned
 
CharlieBrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: garden variety
Posts: 4,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2E&O
Those "peppa dolls" are adorable! And a good price for Waldorf dolls.
those dolls look to be a keeper. thank you!
CharlieBrown is offline  
#9 of 14 Old 08-26-2006, 02:36 AM
 
MamaFern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: surrounded by snowy mountains
Posts: 7,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


im excited that i found them too! maybe we can do a co-op!

 

 

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

 

MamaFern is offline  
#10 of 14 Old 08-26-2006, 05:00 AM - Thread Starter
Banned
 
CharlieBrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: garden variety
Posts: 4,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaFern


im excited that i found them too! maybe we can do a co-op!
I would order two!
CharlieBrown is offline  
#11 of 14 Old 08-28-2006, 04:04 AM
 
DancingRainDolls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Washington State
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi There,
I am a WAHM who make's Waldor style dolls and would love to create a doll for you. I also have kits and downloadable patterns all put together if you would like to sew one yourself. Please feel free to look at my website if you are still interested athttp://www.dancingraindolls.com Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.
DancingRainDolls is offline  
#12 of 14 Old 08-28-2006, 03:28 PM
 
Mama2E&O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,042
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DancingRainDolls~ I just looked at your website and your dolls are adorable!
Mama2E&O is offline  
#13 of 14 Old 09-24-2006, 10:27 PM
 
Cloth4Colin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow, mama! Your dolls are amazing. I really love how you do your faces!! DS is here with me at the computer and he is "kissing" them on the screen! Great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingRainDolls View Post
Hi There,
I am a WAHM who make's Waldor style dolls and would love to create a doll for you. I also have kits and downloadable patterns all put together if you would like to sew one yourself. Please feel free to look at my website if you are still interested athttp://www.dancingraindolls.com Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.
Cloth4Colin is offline  
#14 of 14 Old 09-25-2006, 07:03 PM
 
DancingRainDolls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Washington State
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you so much for the complements! It's so nice to hear. They really are a lot of fun to make and my 3 girls are a wonderment of inspiration. I wish that even people who are not really great sewer would try make these dolls they are such a gift of love. Your children will cherish them no mater what.
Amy Prentice
DancingRainDolls.com
DancingRainDolls is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off