PM me if you want to sign up for Mother's Day Swap - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-21-2003, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Maximum supplies cost - $5
1 Hour Craft Time (can do more, but realize you may not receive something equal).

If you do not send your end of the swap (without previous arrangments) you may be banned from future crafty swaps (I'll have to discuss that with Cynthia). PLEASE only sign up if you are willing to hold up your end. I'd hate for someone to be left without a gift (and may even make something myself if this happens).

PM me with your name, address, email, and any particular likes or dislikes - especially taking care to include allergies and political stances (ie. vegans). I'd hate for a vegan to get something made of wool or leather who wouldn't appreciate that at all.

The ship date on these will be no later than May 5th, please!

You may ship parcel post, if you like, but please take care to package it carefully.

As people send their information, I will reply to them in pairs and swap those names (so first to reply will be paired with second to reply and so on).

PLEASE post ideas here on this thread, for those who are having trouble coming up with something. I've found this to be most helpful in other swaps.

Happy Day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2003, 02:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i would think picture frames would be great!

you can get a really cheap one if youre going to cover with paint or fabric etc.

not only does it remind you of who sent it, but also of whatever you put in it

or make a frame and just put some sort of something in it - like a poem or quote or warm fuzzy thoughts

small ones can even have a magnet and go on a fridge

User Tag List