Soap tragedy - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-01-2003, 11:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I made some Jasmine soap and was all proud and excited about it. It was a little soft (too much water I think) and it was sitting on my kitchen table (big mistake) to dry as I use racks to cure my soap and if it is soft it gets little rack marks all over it.

So my soap is sitting on the table in the back by the wall and while I was busy cleaning house dd found the can opener and used it to make several can opener shaped impressions in the soap!!

GAH!!!!

I am slightly annoyed so I rebatch the soap hoping it cna be salvaged (It smells ssooo good!) but then toddler tragedy struck again. So the rebathed soap is sitting on the table again )GAH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!) me, thinking that I would be more vigilant about the toddler getting at the soap thing made a huge error.

I went to work and while dh was busy doing stuff around the house dd AGAIN made giant impressions into the soap with the can opener. ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG!!!!

great. soapballs my favorite...:

lesson learned
1 Do not leave soap on table
2 Quit leaving can opener on table
3 Cut down a little more on the water
4 Do not leave soap on table

Not all those who wander are lost 
#2 of 4 Old 05-02-2003, 10:02 AM

That's pretty funny. I'm sorry about your soap tragedy, but I can just imagine your toddler's glee: YAYYY! I get to do it AGAIN!!!! :LOL

Come visit the NEW QuirkyBaby website -- earn QB Bucks rewards points for purchases, reviews, referrals, and more! Free US shipping on great brands of baby slings and carriers and FREE BabyLegs or babywearing mirror on orders of $100+. Take the QB Quiz for personalized advice!

#3 of 4 Old 05-04-2003, 11:24 AM

I have a whole box with teethmarks on them. THe grandmas get those!
#4 of 4 Old 05-04-2003, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

that is hilarious!!

Not all those who wander are lost 

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page