Has anyone used the VB
snug wrap pattern to make pocket diapers? I made a whole stash of fitted and pocket diapers using chloe toes and they dont fit my new little dd. They fit fine around the waist its the legs that dont fit so they leak like crazy.
I made some vb
wraps to go over the fitteds and they seem to fit well....I am going to make a final effort for cloth and try using that to make pocket diapers to see if thoes fit better...I am just really bummed as I made a lot of pockets already out of the chloe toe pattern and now they are not fitting and I am back in disposables. I guess I learned my lesson not to make a stash of diapers until you make a few to see if they fit well. I was just trying to be prepared ...Ahh....Im just frustrated as I already invested a lot in patterns, fabric etc and now its not working. :-(