Mothering Forum banner

Ravelry - Where are you on the waiting list?

11K views 288 replies 105 participants last post by  greenmagick 
#1 ·
I think it will be several months before I get in. This is akin to my putting my name on the parking garage list at work years before I had any need to actually have a parking space. I put my name on simply because it was so long and didn't know if I was ever going to want a space.

Here are my stats on the Ravelry waiting list:
* You signed up on July 12, 2007
* You are #15952 on the list.
* 6957 people are ahead of you in line.
* 9799 people are behind you in line.
* 34% of the list has been invited so far

And where are you?

#229 ·
You signed up on October 1, 2007
You are #38257 on the list.
872 people are ahead of you in line.
12263 people are behind you in line.
69% of the list has been invited so far

SO CLOSE!
:
I keep hoping that I will get in by Halloween, It might just make it! I would be funny if I got in on halloween after all of these weeks off saying that, but I bet I get in on the first.

#234 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by peachymum View Post
* You signed up on October 2, 2007
* You are #38608 on the list.
* 534 people are ahead of you in line.
* 12435 people are behind you in line.
* 68% of the list has been invited so far

How many more days??
You will be in any day now!!!

I AM FINALLY IN! I got my invite last night. My user name is prettyflwrs same as here.

#235 ·
Thanks prettyflwrs - I'm almost there! Tonight? Oh, I can't wait!!!

* You signed up on October 2, 2007
* You are #38608 on the list.
* 214 people are ahead of you in line.
* 12870 people are behind you in line.
* 68% of the list has been invited so far

PS - I wanted so badly to check last night right before bed, but I convinced myself if I did get an invite I would want to stay up all night checking stuff out.. I just hope I can be that strong tonight...

#242 ·
OMG. I signed up in October because I got interested from reading this board. I'm only 436 people away now . I feel pressure. What do I do when I get there? Where do I go? I mean, I've got 2 scarves and 2 hats. Hardly anything. I'm still learning. OMG. I need a Flicker account?

Seriously, I feel strangely nervous.

#244 ·
Yes you need one if you want to share projects, FO's or yarn stash pics it all uploads and integrates beautifully into their system. You won't be sorry especially if you start uploading and organizing everything now it's much more fun to play with when you have things to contribute.

#246 ·
3 months? You should be in by now. have you checked the waiting list? It's basically the collest most fun knitting website... EVER... just a great place to shar ethe obsession post pictures browse patterns.

you can type in yarn that you have or want and see what others have done with it, basically it's a big black hole of time that should be spent knitting but ends up with me drooling on my keyboard and bugging dh for more yarn.
:

#248 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by gabella06 View Post
Great... because this board isn't enough of a black hole already!

That's what my husband said when I got in. "I'll never see you now."

I have about 8 different boards/sites/groups that I chat with. I spend about 2-3 hours each day surfing. (Can you say "addictive personality?")

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.