Well, I used the katrina pattern and it came out great! I didn't have enough fabric to double the entire thing, but I did add in the wetzone doubler. Also, I realized when I was checking out the sleeves to make the longies, that the wash/dry I did must have damaged the sweater because there were lots of little holes in the sleeves. Bummer.
Faith, wife to Ben 9/24/05 Tandem nursing and cosleeping graduate (for now!), babywearing SAHM to Solomon 9/18/07 and Abram 12/10/09, expecting our 3rd boy in December/January!
Master Babywearing Educator and President of Babywearing International of Central New York