where to print photo cards to sell? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-09-2008, 03:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm considering opening an etsy shop to sell a few crafts, including photo notecards. I've printed greeting/note cards at Shutterfly before, but would prefer not to sell them, since the quality is not the greatest, and I'm also really turned off by the big Shutterfly logo on the back. I don't want to sell (or give as gifts) cards that have company info printed on them like that. Anybody know of a site where I can print cards that are just plain cards with my photo on front, with nothing else printed on them unless I want it there? I've seen some recs for overnghtprints.com and Zazzle, but I'm not clear on whether those sites will print their company info on the backs.

Thanks in advance!

may my heart always be open to little birds who are the secrets of living whatever they sing is better than to know  - e.e. cummings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2008, 04:02 PM

Have you checked http://www.cafepress.com I don't know if they print anything on the back or not. I am interested in any responses you get.
Wendi
Old 08-10-2008, 10:03 PM

I've heard mixed reviews of Overnightprints? It's worth a shot, and their logo wouldn't be plastered on the back.

Mama to twin boys, Oct-'09 and baby girl, Apri-'12!

User Tag List