Need Help - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 12-17-2009, 08:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am 27 year old and I am mother of one girl child, she is 4 years old. Now we want our second child and we are trying for this since last five month but I could not. Because of this we consult with doctor and have all test of me and my husband. There is nothing wrong with us. I am very tense with this. I wanna to know is there some special time for intercrossing after period time. My period date is 25. Pls help me in this I am looking hopefully to all of you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 12-17-2009, 03:35 PM

I suggest you get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility and starting to chart temperatures to see when the best time for conception is for YOU. It is very helpful!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#3 of 8 Old 12-18-2009, 04:32 PM

I agree with reading Taking charge of Your Fertility. It would be hard for us to tell you how to time intercourse since we don't know how long your cycles run. The book will help you get to know your cycles and figure out how to better time things

Sarah B~ Proud Marine Wife, mama of two girlshomebirth.jpg!

#4 of 8 Old 12-18-2009, 04:39 PM

or just have have sex every other day from the stop of your period to the start of the next

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

#5 of 8 Old 12-21-2009, 08:41 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I suggest you get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility and starting to chart temperatures to see when the best time for conception is for YOU. It is very helpful!
Thanks for this idea. Any suggestion for a good book. I wanna try this.
#6 of 8 Old 12-21-2009, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahb918 View Post
I agree with reading Taking charge of Your Fertility. It would be hard for us to tell you how to time intercourse since we don't know how long your cycles run. The book will help you get to know your cycles and figure out how to better time things
Its start from 25 and ended on 28 normally.
#7 of 8 Old 12-21-2009, 11:53 AM

The name of the book is Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Tony Weschler.

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

#8 of 8 Old 01-05-2010, 06:21 PM

I agree with this book recommendation!

Also, I just wanted to add that you should try to relax as much as possible! Get a massage, take lots of hot baths, listen to music, stretch-- whatever works for you!

Married to my sweetie and enjoying life with our fabulous dog.  Expecting #1 in August 2012!!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page