irregular cycle after 1st ppaf? i'm a bit confused! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-13-2010, 04:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello !

I don't have too much experience with the regularity of ppaf. With my 1st DD, I got my ppaf when she was around 15 months (nursing) and got pregnant that next cycle. So I have no idea if it would have been normal.

Now I have a 15 month old DS, nursing, and had my 1st ppaf on 12/13. (I am not charting at the moment). Seemed I had a very short LP...I only say this because although I'm not charting I am pretty aware of CM changes...and only about a week after EWCM I got PPAF. It was lighter than normal, only about 1-2 days.

This month I was expecting to get AF this week, but nothing. neg hpt. Will my ppaf cycles be irregular for a while? Is it normal? We are still nursing if that matters.

I do have appt with gyn this week, but quite frankly, she is useless when it comes to anything related to nursing, etc.

(I know I know....get my BBT out and start charting)! I figured it was useless really becuase DS still keeps me up every few hours. BTW , would love to get pregnant again !

Thanks. sorry for long post !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2010, 04:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
it is quite normal to be irregular as long as you are still breastfeeding.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.

User Tag List