False Negatives - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-22-2010, 01:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi. So anyway, my last period started 11/20/09 and I haven't had one since. And I took a BUNCH of tests in the beginning of January and they all came out negative. So I called and made an appointment at the GYN because it is time for my check under the hood anyway. And the earliest they could get me in is 3/11/10. So now I'm stuck here, freaking out. I swear I felt something kick but who knows. I'm so afraid this is cancer and not a baby. I really want it to be a baby, or menopause or something. I'm only 28, I have an 18 mo son. I want to see him grow up. I want to see my grandkids.
I don't know what to do. I'm afraid to take another test because it will just come up negative too. And I know I just have to wait for the blood test at the doctors but.......
Has this happened to anyone else here that is turned out to be a baby?
#2 of 3 Old 02-22-2010, 02:42 AM

My negative tests is sleeping in the next room, she's 16. Can you go to planned parenthood? That's what I had to do
#3 of 3 Old 03-01-2010, 10:40 PM

so december of 05 i conceived my dd. i swore i was pregnant but always got negs and then af came. feb came tests still neg and then af again. march no af and finally a pos test. dec conception date was confirmed with amneo after obgyn told me the baby had down syndrome. which she didn't she is fine it was just because the obgyn had the wrong conception date. i knew the whole time i was pregnant but noone believed me and i was right. she is now a super healthy super smart super energetic sweet 3 yo!

Trying to with SO my dd3 my ds 2 dss 7 dss 8 and 2 chinese creasted's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page