EWCM at expected AF visit = Preg? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-22-2010, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got my first PP AF jan 21 2010, i was having some cramping yesterday, figuring that it was AF coming in a few hours. nope, yesterday, CM was sticky/pasty breaking, now today its huge thick EWCM, and i'm super emotional(i watched business of being born, and was crying almost the whole movie, read something sweet/romantic and i had to call DH to tell him i loved him(through tears that i couldn't stop) so i POAS, and, of course, negative, but it would probably be too soon... around CD 11 i think i was ovulating(EWCM, and high temp shift, though i'm really new at charting...) but the past couple of days (CD 29 & 30?) we've DTD without protection, but with the presence of sticky/pasty/breaking CM(and i had THOUGHT we were in the clear... We WERE TTA, though we'd wouldn't mind another preg so, i might be overreacting, and hoping too much.... or maybe my cycle is still weird(still bf 8mo w/solids) any of you knowledgeable ones have any insight?

alas, i'll probably see AF tomorrow, and all this excitement for nothing... hehe...

hijab.gif Childbirth Educating and Doula-ing wife toflowersforyou.gif , and mama to hammer.gif6/09. Story of my life:buddamomimg1.pngduh.gif knit.gifscared.gifsewmachine.gifdishes.gifcd.giftea6.gifread.gifsleepytime.gif

#2 of 2 Old 02-22-2010, 08:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would often get EWCM pre-AF

it could also be that you are gearing up to O again now... even with a temp shift previously or positive opks... breastfeeding can mess with your cycle and if you JUST got your cycles back its very likely they wont be regular right away.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page