OVulation Question? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 06-06-2010, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I usually have 32-34 day cycles but with the last few cycles they were 28-29 days which is very rare i ever in my 13yrs of having starting my periods having them this early ....and i had then figured out that i O right on day 14 ....but with this last cycle ending at 28 days i started having a lot of Egg white discharge around day 10 like i usually do but my Ovulation Tests always showed up Negative ...so i figured i probably didn't ovulate this time around then 6 days later my tests started showing up with 4 positives on 4 days in a rows but only a little of the creamy white none stretchy stuff and no egg white discharge in sight .What is up with this ? Could i still have ovulated when the O tests showed positive but with no fertile discharge and only the white creamy tacky stuff ? Why did i have a lot of the EWCM 6 days earlier when i usually O and test showed up negative ?and then six days later they showed up Positive with no Fertile EWCM only lots of white creamy tacky CM? Anyone else have this happen ?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page