Not sure what to make of this... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-16-2010, 01:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been a super "regular" person for years and years...sure, there have been times where things 'changed'...but all in all...very regular.

Depending on my diet (good v bad), my period normally lasts from 26-28 like clock work. Here were are at day 34.

I took a pg test Wed morning...only one line. THIS morning I took the digital test...and it said, "-NO".

(This is about to be TMI! sorry) My tummy is queezy/yucky, and I am all "stoppped up" (in the bathroom sense) today.

What do I make of this?

Thank you!
Mrs B
**PS. My dh and I have been TTC for 6 years**
#2 of 3 Old 07-22-2010, 12:53 AM

My guess is you are pg but not yet showing on a test. Keep on testing.....

AP crunchy homeschooling mama to Henning (1/4/03), Connor (7/1/05) and Elijah (9/21/08) Forever holding my 3 lost little ones in my heart.
#3 of 3 Old 07-23-2010, 07:51 PM

I think you O'd later or are possibly having a long anovulatory cycle. It happens often, even to ladies who are used to regular cycles.

The time before ovulation can be any number of days ten or thirty or whatever. The time after O is usually 10-16 days and if it's longer than normal then you're probably pregnant. But if you O'd late/didn't O then there's no reason to think so. If you don't know about the O day then there's no way to tell.

GL to you! You could still be PG --maybe you O'd six days ago so you couldn't get a BFP yet.

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page