Could I possibly have a luteal cyst? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-16-2010, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
First of all my dh had a V almost 2 yrs ago and he got the all clear at the 12 week mark......But for the last 8 or 9 mos. (finally found my calendar) or so I have had very predictable cycles every 26-28 days and for the last 4 mos. it has come on the 27th day....right now I am on day 30.

I went last night and picked up a FRER and I felt like I really had to pee, well I barely peed enough for the whole 5 seconds that they say to....the control line came up but it took more than a few seconds to come up and it was clearly a BFN at the 3 mins. mark so I threw away not giving it a second thought.

I am pretty sure I O'ed but I don't chart anymore I just go by CM and the pain that accompanies it. I did have a VERY mild cold that I used Oregano Oil to help cut it short....Could Oregano Oil affect Oing?

If it is a cyst to do need to see an OB?(don't have insurance, so unless it's something serious, I can't really afford to go) The only reason I think it could be is because I know that it can cause you to have pg symptoms, which I do have a couple......get dizzy, hungry and just feel sooooo tired, not to mention that I had some cramping on day 27 and thought for sure I was going to start but then it went away a few minutes later and again on day 28 and yesterday I had a weird tugging or pulling that lasted a few seconds.

So I am just completely baffled....DH is worried I have something wrong with me. Ds hasn't changed his nursing habits any....but I suppose I could be having the odd annovulatory cycle but I haven't had one of those since ds was 8 mos. old.

I dunno, would anyone care to humor me and give me some other things that could cause me to be late.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2010, 07:22 PM

I had a totally random long month (36 days)

my cycles were like clockwork before then...

i was only just turned 26 at the time and didnt have any risk of pregnancy (DH was stationed 1,100 miles away) but also surprisingly a low amount of stress at the time...

it just happens to us sometimes, even without a luteal cyst, to have an anovulatory cycle or delayed ovulation cycle for pretty much no reason.

My doctor wouldnt even see me about it until I hit when my second AF was due and was still missing. Before then there are all sorts of benign things that could cause it without worries.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:00 PM - Thread Starter

I know I should know all of this but I guess when it happens to myself I think that something *must* be wrong. I guess I am just going to have to make myself be patient!

Thanks!

User Tag List