Mothering Forum banner

The chances are slim, but I am still obsessing!

739 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  happylemon 
#1 ·
Dh and I were planning to start TTC next month, really the only reason we are waiting is because I signed up for a half marathon that takes place in a few weeks. We chart using a mucus only method and this is my first full cycle since DD2 weaned fully. I don't have a chart online, but we DTD on a dry day, fertile CM started the next day and Peak was 4 days after DingTD. I must admit I had the tiny tiniest bit of spotting very early on the day we DTD, a big NO NO if we were seriously TTA. I feel like I have every PG symptom in the book right now, they all started really early with DD2 also. The most obvious discomfort now is very soar boobs, this is not normally an AF symptom for me, but since DD is now weaned I am wondering if that might have something to do with it? The ONLY symptom I had with dd1 was soar boobs starting super early. Based on my previous year and a half worth of charts using this method I am fairly certain I am not PG, but the boobs, nausea and zits are making me wonder... HPT today (10dpo) was playing with my eyes, there was a bit of an evaporation line, pretty sure no color. Need to hold out a couple more days before wasting another, AF usually comes 13dpo. (fwiw, I have never had a BFP 10dpo, usually closer to 12 or13). It would not be a big deal to be PG now, I just can't help being obsessive about it! It makes me not look forward to actually trying soon.

OK, just needed to get that out... need to get my crazy out before DH comes home from work...

See less See more
#2 ·
No confirmation one way or the other. The test yesterday seemed just as ambiguous as the previous day, decided to save testing for Friday, don't want to waste what I have since I usually don't get bfps until later. AF should show up sometime today... wait and see... No symptoms of PG or AF the past two days.

#3 ·
I know people have viewed this so I thought I would update that AF finally showed! Not so sure what took so long, i am very sure of my O date. I got a little more excited about the prospect of a BFP than I thought I would, we might stop avoiding sooner than we thought!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.