14 High Temps and BFN - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-24-2010, 12:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok so I am REALLY confused and unsure what to think. I started my last cycle on June 17th. I tend to be a fairly regular 29-31 day period person with an LMP around 10-11 days. I am charting (though not very regularly) to avoid pregnancy. We always use back up protection though.

Anyway we dtd on day 19th and had some birth control failure (long story). I got some clear ovulation coming signs on day 21. I forgot to take my temp on day 22. But by day 23 it was up so I had clearly ovulated. I checked in on my temp here and there and was always up.

About day 31 I started taking pregnancy tests all BFN. I have been temp charting regularly the last week and all my waking temps have been way up (over 98.5).

It is now day 37 and I have had 14 high temps but still getting BFN. What do you think???

AP crunchy homeschooling mama to Henning (1/4/03), Connor (7/1/05) and Elijah (9/21/08) Forever holding my 3 lost little ones in my heart.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-24-2010, 02:32 PM

Well, four more days of high temps and TCOYF would say you're most likely pregnant. If that happens, you may want to get a blood test since in rare cases you can be pregnant but still test negative on pee sticks.

Any chance you had a fever or were warmer than normal when taking your temp around day 23?

9/2011 items decluttered
#3 of 3 Old 07-25-2010, 12:09 AM - Thread Starter

Turns out I am not pregnant. I got my period today (day 38). Not sure what happened but I am relieved not to be pregnant.

AP crunchy homeschooling mama to Henning (1/4/03), Connor (7/1/05) and Elijah (9/21/08) Forever holding my 3 lost little ones in my heart.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page