Don't know if I'm allowed to ask this (sex question) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-06-2010, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, we are not ttc and are using condoms. I am 7dpo and am slightly concerned I could be pregnant due to symptoms. I have a question about condom use and am wondering if anyone knows about this. Here is the problem - we use condoms every time we have sex, we do not have any genital to genital contact without a condom, and he says there is no way the condom broke. My concern is...and sorry to be so graphic...but this particular time was quite, um...vigourous. After he "finished" he didn't withdraw immediately, while holding the condom in place, like he normally does - he kept "going" for a bit, and then I told him to stop because I was concerned about it being safe. My concern is - could this "action" have caused any of the semen to have leaked out of the condom? Any help on this question is appreciated!

Oh, we had sex the day of ovulation.

Shawna, married to Michael, mommy to Elijah 1/18/01, Olivia 11/9/02, and Eliana 1/22/06
#2 of 4 Old 08-08-2010, 05:41 PM
myk

i believe it's possible, but i'm not too sure how likely it is, sorry. hopefully your symptoms are just a wierd case of pms!

January 2011
#3 of 4 Old 08-08-2010, 09:43 PM

It's absolutely possible. And even if the condom did stay on perfectly, there is still a slight chance of pregnancy. I have a friend who has a lovely two-year-old son who is a condom baby, lol.

Mama to two lovely boys and a new baby due mid-May 2011
#4 of 4 Old 08-28-2010, 03:36 AM

Yep. Condoms are not 100% period. The only thing that is 100% is being a nun.

Update? Did you find out?

Resistance is futile Matey

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page