Weird symptoms and no AF for almost 2 years-HELP! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-24-2010, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else out there is/has gone through this? My son is almost 2 years old and still BFing, here and there throughout the day and pretty much through the night (we cosleep). I have not gotten my period yet, however I started spotting and have been for the past 5-6 days. I have felt odd-tingly breasts off and on, extremely bloated-to the point where my clothes don't fit me anymore. The clothes not fitting is what is really bothering me and not making sense. We've had unprotected (POAP method) sex over the past few months, so it wouldn't be completely crazy, but I've taken 2 tests-both negative. Any thoughts?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2010, 02:23 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sounds like you are about to get your first post partum AF. I just got mine earlier this month (same week my son turned 2). I was spotty for a few days, then nothing for a few days, then it was full on AF. Of course everyone is different . . .

Do you have any nipple pain? I had sore nipples for two days before I started spotting. I thought it was teething but then when I saw blood I had an "ah-ha" moment about the nipple pain.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:33 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Moving to Fertility

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

User Tag List