what is going on... need some feedback - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-14-2010, 09:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ok so af was due around 2 weeks ago, maybe a little less, but she hasn't showed. dh and i had dtd a while before that. i don't know exactly how long, haven't been keeping track of anything really. i guess we are "whatever"ing.

i know that the mind is VERY powerful and can certainly play tricks on you... but some of the things  have been feeling lately remind me of when i was pregnant with ds. i've been having these abdominal twinges and some nausea. so i just don't know. of course i have taken a pregnancy test, 2 actually... both negative. i am so confused! dizzy.gif HELP!!

#2 of 3 Old 11-14-2010, 05:14 PM

My question would be this, if you haven't been tracking anything (I assume no OPKs, no BBT, no tracking CM, etc), then how do you know that AF is late...is it possible that you simply ovulated later than you thought? Are your cycles always the same length?

Me-46 DH-45 DS born June 2012 TTC#2  July 2008 angel3.gif19 weeks, April 2010 angel1.gif @11 weeks, Sept 2010 angel1.gif @ 7 weeks. Feb 2011 angel1.gifangel1.gif twins @11 weeks. bfinfant.gifcd.gif

#3 of 3 Old 11-14-2010, 09:56 PM - Thread Starter

well, i say that af is late because i am typically very regular and af usually shows by the 5th, give or take a day of each month. my period has been back for a year now and this is the first time something like this has happened.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page