Possible Pregnancy and short period May be TMI - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-29-2011, 12:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I had twins in Dec 09....so they just turned 13 mo old.  I haven't been on in awhile but need some womanly advice.

I got my period back at 4 mo PP and they have been like clockwork...every 28 days and O on day 14.  I know I ovulate because it's extremely painful.

My LMP started on Dec 28th.  I O'd on Jan 11th.  Fri the 7th we had unprotected sex (I wasn't thinking about what day it was - we were trying to prevent pregnancy) and Sat the 8th we had protected sex but I felt too "wet" afterward and think we had a condom failure.  So there are actually 2 time when we DTD that I could have gotten pregnant.

So I was freaking out for about 2 weeks and took a preg test on the 22nd in the evening and it was neg.  I wasn't really convinced by it since the neg line in the test window was very faint although the other line was dark.

So I am expecting AF on Tues the 25th but doesn't show up until Wed the 26th and is light but very clotty...completely gone by Fri morning.

I'm thinking I should test again but I really don't "feel" pregnant.  I never did get any symptoms with the first 5 pregnancies until about 7 to 8 weeks but with the twins I was deathly ill from the moment I POS and I tested at 12DPO and hadn't even missed my period yet.

Should I call DH and have him bring home another test and take it with first morning pee?

Convince me I don't need to freak out!

Rachel
Mommy to DS13, DS12, DS7, DD5, DD3, and twin GIRLS : born at home in the water on 12/18/09
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2011, 03:22 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Rachel,  I don't have any answers but just thought I'd send you a hug and bump up the thread!

SAHM bf.gif, DH reading.gif, DD  (03/05) dust.gif, DS1hola.gif(01/09), DS2 babyf.gif(06/12) & dog2.gif

User Tag List