Cycles coming less than 3 weeks apart...help! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-07-2011, 07:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, not sure where to post.  I've NEVER had weird cycles, always 27-29 days.  No getting pregnant issues ever.  In the last couple of years, staying pregnant became a problem.  I had at least 3 chemical pregnancies when my youngest was between 1 and 2.  Chalked it up to all the night nursing she was doing.  Got my cycle back around 15-18 months pp (can't remember exactly when.)  Got pregnant when she was 2, the same month she weaned.  M/C at 11 weeks last June.  Didn't do any testing to see what caused the loss, assumed it was stress.  I was and still am under a very large amount.  I gave birth to the baby but underwent a D&E to stop the bleeding.  Ever since my cycles have been getting shorter and shorter.  The last three started coming closer to and closer to 3 weeks. Just started at 19 days!!  The last cycle I felt like I was ovulating during it, what??  I'm not TTC so I'm not worried about that, but I definitely want to figure out what's up with my body.  Anyone else been through anything similar? Could it just be stress?  Is there any hormone testing I should do? 

Thanks for any input, totally confused here.  Also, I just turned 34 whether that makes a difference.

homebirth.jpgMama to 4 girls and forever missing Bright 6/12/10. Married to my best friend and dreaming of the day we leave the city for chicken3.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page